Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.1 - 18th of November

Goodbye TE

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Can please make sure the Champions League final and Cup final are played between 9am to 9 pm for everyone local time?

Last season i lost the Champions League final 2-1 cos i couldn't watch it at 4am. While that guy who is at the opposite side of the globe has a nice 4pm calm and breezy afternoon with tea break. I absolutely not waking up at 4am to watch anything be it world cup final or doomsday.

I have no complains for league away games or association games if the home team decides to play at wee hours. But this was a neutral venue.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 11-18-2016 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nitiznath View Post
    Goodbye TE

Bye nitiznath
    nitiznath likes this.
    WZAWZDB!

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Hey Steppenwolf, thank you for your suggestions, we'll pass them straight away to our developers.

Meanwhile, may I ask you to please use a regular size font for your answers? Imagine if everyone was using superbig fonts, it would be unreadable
    It was delivered, to be easily noticed... It was a suggestion, not a plain comment...
    amorist hrid likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Hi Naveen

Can you please try uninstalling, rebooting your device and installing again Top Eleven? Looks like some files got corrupted during update
    i done same think what you say now i play game without any problems

Goodbye TE

I'm sure we will all miss you.
    nitiznath likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Addicted
    Hi Moi,

Great to see these improvements, thank you!

If you don't mind I have only one question for Nordeus, hope you can shed some lights.

In your post you said " We've heard your feedback and the players from your Youth Academy (U-21) from now on will have a better quality and will cost less tokens.", what do you mean "better quality"? Do you mean more stars/skill points or his internal programmed efficiency (form)?

I think my question is very important, as we have seen so many players "look" great but perform like trash, so if you can address this question it will be greatly appreciated!

Apprentice
    Goodbye TE

Oh just lost a manager. Why you leaving?
    nitiznath likes this.

-Olé

xD

Well just to comment something as manager, good to see that the game have a evolution of itself, and just I still thinking that the whole market system need some improvements. I as many managers did ma own suggestions and I believe regarding the academy that 1-3* at least and if posible 4* academy age 18 players should have a x2 progress training bonus so we can build a player with positions and SA with them and develop-personalize our youngers as we like, to then, after add this have fast too with this x2 bonus a personalized player with 4-5* stars.
    I really believe that this is one of the better solutions to give sense to the academy players.

^^

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Hi Moi,

Great to see these improvements, thank you!

If you don't mind I have only one question for Nordeus, hope you can shed some lights.

In your post you said " We've heard your feedback and the players from your Youth Academy (U-21) from now on will have a better quality and will cost less tokens.", what do you mean "better quality"? Do you mean more stars/skill points or his internal programmed efficiency (form)?

I think my question is very important, as we have seen so many players "look" great but perform like trash, so if you can address this question it will be greatly appreciated!
    I agree with you, that is something I also would like to know, but do not expect they will give us info about that.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast