Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.1 - 18th of November

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Moi

[Official] Top Eleven v5.1 - 18th of November

Hi Managers,

On November 18th we released Top Eleven version 5.1 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. We bring great news and improvements to our Managers and below you can find the full change-log:

IMPROVEMENTS

- We've heard your feedback and the players from your Youth Academy (U-21) from now on will have a better quality and will cost less tokens.
    - With this version we are improving the player experience by bringing a faster login to our Managers. Olé!
    - We have improved the memory consumption of the game. Note that in order to lower the impact on memory, we have removed the gift animation on Assistant Report screen on low-end devices.
    - We have improved our notification system and now our Managers can expect notifications promptly in time for their matches.
    - We have fixed the League Table overview that wasn't fully displayed on some devices.
    - In the Club Shop the font has been fixed and there are no longer weirdly split words.
    - In the Manager screen we've added "country" instead of "nationality" in the Manager Details.
    - We have assured that all Football Association emblems load correctly in all devices.
    - We have fixed some connectivity issues that some Managers were facing when they sent thanks to their supporters after the Live Match.
    - We have improved the balance of levels in Champions League and Super League competitions.
    - The web-browser version of the game should consume less memory now.

FIXED BUGS

- We have fixed the quality percentage of players in their info screens.
    - We have fixed the issue with the morale of your opponent that was visible and on its lowest.

Apprentice
    Hope we don't face any proplem

VIP
    Player auction system is by far the worst feature in this game... It's completely unfair and the timer makes people sit by the game and wait for an hour or two to buy desired player... Think about that...

Increase the number of 5* Nordgens in auctions, Please!!!!!

Make it like a few every hour or one every 5 minutes...

Oh and the Youth players? They should cost less than 10 or even better, 5 tokens. Not 15...
    dave1311 likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

latest update didn't start when i open the game always show black screen please fix this fast my match start in half an hour

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

VIP
    Another bad feature of the game is that players progress is 25% at age 26-29, comparing to age 18-21... Tell that to Messi and CR... I really hate the idea that I have to sell a player like this one, just because, at age 26, he can't catch up anymore with the rest of the team...

[Official] Top Eleven v5.1 - 18th of November-khisamov.jpg

You should really consider the idea to expand "young" age (100% progress) from 18-21 to 18-23, "middle" age (50% progress) from 22-25 to 23-29 and 25% progress to be for 30+ players... Now 30+ players need 8-30 seasons to get a star just playing and training regularly, without power training... That is of no use for you or us players... No one will give to many tokens to buy 30+ players and no one will power train them...

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by naveen.rana61 View Post
    latest update didn't start when i open the game always show black screen please fix this fast my match start in half an hour

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
    Hi Naveen

Can you please try uninstalling, rebooting your device and installing again Top Eleven? Looks like some files got corrupted during update
    naveen.rana61 likes this.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Moi
    Hey Steppenwolf, thank you for your suggestions, we'll pass them straight away to our developers.

Meanwhile, may I ask you to please use a regular size font for your answers? Imagine if everyone was using superbig fonts, it would be unreadable

Previous was better...!!

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    Increase the number of 5* Nordgens in auctions, Please!!!!!

Oh and the Youth players? They should cost less than 10 or even better, 5 tokens. Not 15...
    I like these parts of your suggestions....but 1 in every 5 mins is a bit too much I guess....

hrid (football wizards)
    CM-16 likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast