Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Why am I losing to a team that is 20 percent quality below me?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasdfgh View Post
    Attachment 73793Attachment 73794Attachment 73795Attachment 73796
    Notice how the star of and morale of my players are a lot better than my opponent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Brinkhuijsen View Post
    Always these complaints. Never somebody who is saying "I won from a team that was 20% better as me.
    I do it all the time.
    I guess he has a perfect played plan against you and he beat your butt. Happens all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    20% is just +1 star, never enough if we think tha the game will choose some playrs to be protagonists during the match and that some of these players that have -1* can have a good ratio of scoring.

Sometimes a simulation can reate a situation in what key players do not appear and others fail continously meanwhile the team that have a slightly less quality see how are choosen by their side players that can have 5 chances and score 4.

So in resume, all is more extense than say simply that one had +1 star, because the margin of surprise is bigger really, let's say till +3* so +60% AvQ. differance depending of the players internal programming, scenario of the match and maybe how one assign the skill points, for example training the speed till 9-10* Ive beaten many times teams of 9*, having 6* as Average Quality.
    Oh, ok I understand now, but I still bitter that I got beaten from a team that seems to have quit the game, and also scored 2 consecutive goals in 2 minutes.

You have been caught in his counterattack I think.
    WZAWZDB!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12