Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Why am I losing to a team that is 20 percent quality below me?

Why am I losing to a team that is 20 percent quality below me?

This is an away game for me, but in the report, it says my team was favoured, beacause I have 20 percent more quality than the other team, 20 Percent! That is a big difference. 30 minutes in game, Our team was leading 2-0 I thought the winning was ours, suddenly they scored, and scored again! right at the next minute! How is it possible! For a team so weak, to score 2 goals in 2 minutes! I was looking at game in desperation that we might score another goal in the second half, yet, they scored another goal, changing the score to 2-3, starting at 2-0 to 3-2. How is it possible! Even though it was an away game, but the possession bonus were in my favor. I check the support, but it doesn't say anything that I am doing wrong.

post a screenshot of the game. your formation and your oppo.

Rookie
    Happends plenty of times in real football...

20% is just +1 star, never enough if we think tha the game will choose some playrs to be protagonists during the match and that some of these players that have -1* can have a good ratio of scoring.

Sometimes a simulation can reate a situation in what key players do not appear and others fail continously meanwhile the team that have a slightly less quality see how are choosen by their side players that can have 5 chances and score 4.

So in resume, all is more extense than say simply that one had +1 star, because the margin of surprise is bigger really, let's say till +3* so +60% AvQ. differance depending of the players internal programming, scenario of the match and maybe how one assign the skill points, for example training the speed till 9-10* Ive beaten many times teams of 9*, having 6* as Average Quality.

Always these complaints. Never somebody who is saying "I won from a team that was 20% better as me.
    I do it all the time.
    I guess he has a perfect played plan against you and he beat your butt. Happens all the time
    Duncton and Tomasdfgh like this.
    WZAWZDB!

I have a squad mainly consisting of 5* players with four 6* players. I'm currently top of my league by 5 points and beating teams a level higher in the cups. I'm also beating teams in my own league full of 7* players. It is extremely satisfying. A lot of it is down to your formation and tactics. I appreciate the game engine can troll you sometimes but my point is as khris rightly says, that it's not all about what you see on paper. I treat all teams with respect regardless of their percentage. That has helped me many times in my 3 years playing this game.

KFC Loella,
    Level 37
    19 League Titles,
    6 Champions League,
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

i have beaten a few times teams with 20% more quality then mine....ive done it on on cup and champions....ill tell you is not an easy job but is possible...last season my champions group werre all 1 lvl above me, and nordeus give the "favorite" tag to my oponents.....i managed to finished 3º only 3 points behind 1º in group

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    For a team so weak, to score 2 goals in 2 minutes! I was looking at game in desperation that we might score another goal in the second half, yet, they scored another goal, changing the score to 2-3, starting at 2-0 to 3-2. How is it possible! Even though it was an away game, but the possession bonus were in my favor. I check the support, but it doesn't say anything that I am doing wrong.
    this isn't a real football game you know haha
    every few (game) minutes, the program is making a re-calculation, adding a roll dice- the random factor, for the next part.
    Those 2 goals it's just an "expression" of previous calculation. If it happened in 2 minutes, it was random (and some times a "bad visualization" ).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Brinkhuijsen View Post
    Always these complaints. Never somebody who is saying "I won from a team that was 20% better as me.
    I do it all the time.
    I guess he has a perfect played plan against you and he beat your butt. Happens all the time
    Well my first and only Treble 2 seasons ago against a 42% higher quality team and 4 levels higher I've won 6-2 in Cup final so Wooooooooo haha was ****ing great LOL
    dave1311 likes this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Why am I losing to a team that is 20 percent quality below me?-img_2183.jpgWhy am I losing to a team that is 20 percent quality below me?-img_2184.jpgWhy am I losing to a team that is 20 percent quality below me?-img_2185.jpgWhy am I losing to a team that is 20 percent quality below me?-img_2186.jpg
    Notice how the star of and morale of my players are a lot better than my opponent?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast