Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How can I beat him?!?

Angry How can I beat him?!?

Hello,
    Sory but i want ask how i can beat him?!?
    I play this game more than four years,but I have not seen such nonsense.
    I can not understand why spoil the game Nordeus ?
    It's time to end to waste my time with you and head to another game!

How can I beat him?!?-top1.jpg
    How can I beat him?!?-top2.jpg

ive beatten players in the same condition as you are right now....me been a 90% and my oponnet been an 120% (with the "favorite" tag)

i used 4x2x1x2x1 with defense mentality and zonal at my own side and long pass

VIP
    You must be near the top of the server I assume... Not enough teams in the top tier to play CL, so they play with level bellow...

I have the same story in the cup semifinal) i will do my best but i know i am going to lose. Glad to be in the semifinal though. Relaxed as i won the treble twice so far...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.

Addicted
    LV39 VS LV40....what is supprise??? i am LV19 and facing ...LV23! 122% vs 174%.... what is that compare to your picture? and yes....if they want you to win...you don't need to do anything..... but if they want you to lose.... no matter what you do... you will lose.... i am kind of look though it already -.-~

yea... i kick out a 170+% team in CUP this season, without doing anything in the game... i didn't even watch the game and train....
    well... back to league.... i am the strongest team in the league.... but i still had trouble to score.... and hard to win the game.... no matter what i do... the team that fighting the title with me won me 3:1 (i had 9 on target and his GK save 8...what can i say?) .... and his team only has 3 GA so far from all match... while mine has 13GA already.... and both of us only use 3 DC and 1 DMC.... (his formation is 3DC, 1DMC, 1MC, AML,AMC,AMR, ST ,ST..... mine is 3DC, 1DMC, 2 MC, AML,AMC,AMR, ST..... and like i said before, i use this formation since season 2..... and I had 3 season with that team before, 6 times i won 5 of them no matter what formation he used...and this season, he is with me again and won my home game ... easily... so..... why you anger?? this game want you to win...you don't need to do anything, but if it want you to lose... no matter what you do, you will lose...LOL )
    czero likes this.

Rookie
    Well Ahlony...I have similar picture this season.
    I am season 11 now and I have quite a comeptitive league, (so as my previous 10th season, but eventually I managed to finish 4, winning CHL and finishing 3rd in the cup) when all previous seasons I finished league in the top 3.
    But now, half way through I really struggle to be in the first 8!! (although I am the third team as far as the overal % is concerned).
    I draw every second game, no matter how strong the opponent is. Funny thing is that this season I compete with one team which in the previous season (we wre in the same league) hardly qualified (they finished 8) and now they are in the top 3 losing only 3 games.

What is more, in the cup and CHLeague I very easily beat much stronger teams which are +1lvl up.

So, if the same day I beat a team in the cup which is +1lvl - 116% (11% better than me) and is first in his league, and after 8hours I lose to the 11th team in my league 90% (15% less) who won only 2 games so far...it really makes me think "what the f*** is going on here..."

I dont know, maybe I do too much training....I have lvl 72 in training (season 11, promoting everytime), but still I always manage to keep my players in condition (at least above 80) before the match...I have no other clue...
    If so...why I'm doing well in the cups but struggle only in the league...??
    Last edited by czero; 11-30-2016 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    LV39 VS LV40....what is supprise??? i am LV19 and facing ...LV23! 122% vs 174%.... what is that compare to your picture? and yes....if they want you to win...you don't need to do anything..... but if they want you to lose.... no matter what you do... you will lose.... i am kind of look though it already -.-~

yea... i kick out a 170+% team in CUP this season, without doing anything in the game... i didn't even watch the game and train....
    well... back to league.... i am the strongest team in the league.... but i still had trouble to score.... and hard to win the game.... no matter what i do... the team that fighting the title with me won me 3:1 (i had 9 on target and his GK save 8...what can i say?) .... and his team only has 3 GA so far from all match... while mine has 13GA already.... and both of us only use 3 DC and 1 DMC.... (his formation is 3DC, 1DMC, 1MC, AML,AMC,AMR, ST ,ST..... mine is 3DC, 1DMC, 2 MC, AML,AMC,AMR, ST..... and like i said before, i use this formation since season 2..... and I had 3 season with that team before, 6 times i won 5 of them no matter what formation he used...and this season, he is with me again and won my home game ... easily... so..... why you anger?? this game want you to win...you don't need to do anything, but if it want you to lose... no matter what you do, you will lose...LOL )
    It is 30% stronger than me.
    I think that such teams should play at a higher Cup.
    If we put such teams when I can win Cup?

30% is just 1'5 stars, is like a 3'5* vs a 5* so is a advantadge but not the differance. You can equalize doing lke I do, vs 9* I face them having phisicall skills at same level, so sped at 180% min. (now in then new version we have to count that theres no limit of +20 of quality as max differance between the min group of skills and the max. so maybe 200% would be better to have options t face 9* teams ) and then the bonuses, in training and $, and good selection of players that should work.
    Believe me, is not da differance 1'5*.

Rookie
    And today the same scenario: first I got a draw with the last team in my league and in the evening 2:0 win in the 1st leg of the cup semifinal...it seems that league is just not for me this season, no matter how ridiculous it may seem...

Addicted
    well... like i say no matter what you do, if the system don't want you to win, you won't win anyway...
    my league.... facing the 12nd team .... and finally at the end, i won 1:0..... but the team fighting with me (i said before), already has +14 different goal, so even i won the 2nd leg...i am still losing the title.... and my team just don't want to score since 1 week ago.... (and in CUP, face the 170% team... i still draw 2:2 (that is 9 star DC in his back)... and in league, face a 89% team.... can't even score until the last min (he has 4 stars in DC)....)

and the super stupid system.... look at the picture! until 85min... it didn't even give me the detail!! (i already log out and log in again! twice!! ) yea, i am quitting, so, i don't care..... after this match.... i train all the player to red with a + .... yea, i sent them to hell.... LOL (btw, 2 season ago, i am already LV91 training )

How can I beat him?!?-screenshot_20161130-123442.jpg
    How can I beat him?!?-screenshot_20161130-123456.jpg
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 11-30-2016 at 11:24 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast