Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Suddenly losing against the much weaker teams

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    thats football you cannot be winning all the time. the game dont base on % doesnt mean better team will win not on paper. most of us have that kind of result in some season i have mine. just need to get back on track with some adjustment.
    So any adjustment suggestions? Increased the win bonus and hope it will help.
    What other suggestions for adjustments....

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    thats football you cannot be winning all the time. the game dont base on % doesnt mean better team will win not on paper. most of us have that kind of result in some season i have mine. just need to get back on track with some adjustment.
    So any adjustment suggestions? Increased the win bonus and hope it will help.
    What other suggestions for adjustments....

formation, tactic and player.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Add a capture if you can, of the team stats, the page where appear the goals, assistances and Man of the Match of whole team, then maybe this will show that some player can be replaced...

Pro
    20-25% weaker is not that big of a difference to be honest. Especially if they have players that are in good form. When you are talking about 40-60% weaker, then there is u huge difference. My team is 110% and I lost against teams with 80-85% but in quality terms that is only like 5 points.

Suggestions to how you can make this difference? None. That is what I do. I have a good team and I keep the same tactics. One season I had 8 consecutive losses in the league while I was the strongest in the league and I was on spot 11. I was ready to quit that time. Next thing I win 13 games in a row and I win the league. Morale of the story, believe in the team. Quality will prove itself in the long run. I wouldn't be surprised if your team will win the next 5. Win bonus on the other hand will help.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Add a capture if you can, of the team stats, the page where appear the goals, assistances and Man of the Match of whole team, then maybe this will show that some player can be replaced...
    Here you go.... Player condition is low now as I am training them now.I always play all players with 95% or more condition, and also very good or excellent Morale only. But fyi... after increasing the win bonus now my team won 2 matches yesterday and today
    Suddenly losing against the much weaker teams-topeleven.jpg

Pro
    That is a strong and nice team Dikesh. What is your quality compared to the others? If yours is higher then the rest in the league then I wouldn't worry too much and just increase the win bonus to max. Another chance could be to go from 4-2-2-2 to 4-3-2-1
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    That is a strong and nice team Dikesh. What is your quality compared to the others? If yours is higher then the rest in the league then I wouldn't worry too much and just increase the win bonus to max. Another chance could be to go from 4-2-2-2 to 4-3-2-1
    Yeah!! my team quality is better then others in the league. And Win Bonus was the missing factor. After I increased, the team is back to form again. Thanks guys and cheers !!!

what is the win bonus you guys are saying?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    in the finance section of the team, where we set the price of the tickets.
    We can also give a win bonus (there are 4 levels).
    Usually I give the 1st (not in every game)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast