Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: When does the next new season begin?

Quote Originally Posted by ShakirManager View Post
    Wow that makes the two of us I have been waiting for the new season I can't even sleep so what do you think how many hours are remaining I am confused

Found this. If that's anything to go by, the new season should start in a max, 2 hours. Might start in about 1 if everything goes without a hitch tho.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post

Found this. If that's anything to go by, the new season should start in a max, 2 hours. Might start in about 1 if everything goes without a hitch tho.
    Woow thnx man I was just searching for information like this when your comment popped up the screen thnx man
    Temidayo_ and Al Svanberg like this.

Famous
    Usually the new season will start after around 1 hour or slightly more. But this varies for different servers or even different levels. Sometimes, please note that some new season matches will have already completed when managers can login. Good luck.
    Temidayo_ and Al Svanberg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Usually the new season will start after around 1 hour or slightly more. But this varies for different servers or even different levels. Sometimes, please note that some new season matches will have already completed when managers can login. Good luck.
    Thnx for the info mate
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Famous
    I just login and was surprised to note that for one of my team, the season has not yet over, i.e. season end maintenance has not yet started. Usually, the maintenance has already finished at this time in season day 1.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Addicted
    Yes I saw the same.... one day delay? What is going on here? Come on Nordeus!

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I just login and was surprised to note that for one of my team, the season has not yet over, i.e. season end maintenance has not yet started. Usually, the maintenance has already finished at this time in season day 1.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Famous
    Logged in and experienced the same no new season so far
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Maintenance ended. Can log in now. But no new season. No promotion. Even not received prize for last season yet. What is going on?
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Famous
    Maintenance has still not yet started. In previous 3 years, I has never noticed that maintenance have not yet started at this time in any season day.

Edit:
    I just notice that it is still the last season day. I don't know if maintenance has completed without advancing to new season.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 12-11-2016 at 03:53 AM.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Dreamer
    Same for me, had a long down period due to maintainance, like 40 min at least, then when I get on its not a new season... I also bid for a bunch of crap players haha
    A true beginners guide for ambitious players!
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...s-players.html

Understanding the 2016 Training System
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ng-system.html

How to make a budget
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...op-player.html

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast