Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree730Likes

Thread: Season 87- Are you ready?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    here is a relative thread (my orders are there)
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...st-ones-3.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thank you

and that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so.

Desert Rats FC progressed to the Final of their private Cup with a 6-0 home 2nd Leg win, 8-1 on aggregate. The wingers had a goal fest, Gary Cusack and Emerson de Alencar Arraes both bagging braces, the other goals came from central defender Daniel Harris and right back Rodrigo Gimenez.
    Bunzo, nikolgiorgos and CM-16 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Awesome result today... and it is tight as a.... well it's very tight

Season 87- Are you ready?-capture.jpgSeason 87- Are you ready?-capture3.jpg

Season 87- Are you ready?-capture2.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Today, we lost our winning streak of 31 at cup, against... on paper vs FA member, but he didn't watch... so RNG trolled us...
    (1.leg we won 3:0, while he watched... )

Final will be vs that guy... now, he has 182%. Let's see, if we can beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    What are your goals for this season?
    FA: 4x 1.place
    L for sure
    CL also
    Cup... we will do our best, but with this opponent...
    Attachment 74579

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

The Desert Rats Management saw the application of the 'Favourite' tag against the team name on the match overview this evening and remembered that it is for the Nordeus Troll the equivalent of the red rag to a bull, so made a tactical move of resting 6* striker Matt Goggin for this match (6.7 and 6.6 ratings in the last 2 matches, so probably needed it) and promoting third-choice 3* striker Ryan Chandler to start the match, thus removing the 'Favourite' tag.

This proved a wise move, as an opposition manager decided to support against the Rats, thus reducing the possession bonus for the match. Chandler duly repaid the faith his manager placed on him by netting twice in a 4-0 win which keeps the Rats hard on the heels of the League leaders, who struggled to a 1-0 win at 4th place. Left-winger Gary Cusack took over primary Penalty taker role, and was called into action when midfielder Graeme Brooks was hacked down in the area, both the players concerned leaving the pitch - Brooks injured, and the opponent given the Order of the Early Bath by the referee. Cusack made no mistake from the spot, and right winger Emerson de Alencar Arraes made it 9 in 9 matches since signing for Desert Rats with the fourth goal just before the final whistle.
    Last edited by talisman; 12-30-2016 at 11:23 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I can't say, it was a good morning... but... it was.

We won at league. Last two games 2. place struggled. We are 11 points ahead now.
    CL we go to semifinals.

And FA: we have really annoying draw - all three FAs are exploiter. My team made a very good 1. draw vs 35% stronger team - we won 3:2. A member was lucky to win 2:1 (he wasn't watching).
    2.leg: we were trolled... I think (we did it better, but we conceeded at 1', got an instant-red at 42'). But other members played really well, so we won 20:14.

But... at Final, there are 162%, 147% and 141% team...
    (I just wonder, if they lose their semi...)
    Bunzo likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    The Desert Rats Management saw the application of the 'Favourite' tag against the team name on the match overview this evening and remembered that it is for the Nordeus Troll the equivalent of the red rag to a bull, so made a tactical move of resting 6* striker Matt Goggin for this match (6.7 and 6.6 ratings in the last 2 matches, so probably needed it) and promoting third-choice 3* striker Ryan Chandler to start the match, thus removing the 'Favourite' tag.

This proved a wise move, as an opposition manager decided to support against the Rats, thus reducing the possession bonus for the match. Chandler duly repaid the faith his manager placed on him by netting twice in a 4-0 win which keeps the Rats hard on the heels of the League leaders, who struggled to a 1-0 win at 4th place. Left-winger Gary Cusack took over primary Penalty taker role, and was called into action when midfielder Graeme Brooks was hacked down in the area, both the players concerned leaving the pitch - Brooks injured, and the opponent given the Order of the Early Bath by the referee. Cusack made no mistake from the spot, and right winger Emerson de Alencar Arraes made it 9 in 9 matches since signing for Desert Rats with the fourth goal just before the final whistle.
    I miss this
    Bunzo likes this.

Goals galore

He won after the 6th attempt, guess we were complacent
    Bunzo, HoofDaddy and nikolgiorgos like this.

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast