Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Like Tree730Likes

Thread: Season 87- Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Passed in the semifinals of Super league (+1 level) with a second victory vs a very good team.
    So we got a bronze plate out of nowhere
    Ronaldo the phenomenon scored the faster goal in the history of the team (Barry, mac, furius, from the forum, thanks for the support)
    Attachment 75265
    So I am not the only one in Champions league and Nivea league +1....now I am out.... The bosses are still slugging it out. Nice Nik
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Desert Rats FC had a home match against 12th place, and had a selection dilemma in midfield, two of the first-choice trio being unavailable through injury and suspension. DC/DMC Peter Kingdon found himself nominated for the third MC spot along with regular Glenn Seynaeve and 3* bench-warmer Damian Bizacki, and acquitted himself well as the Rats ran out 5-1 winners. Left-winger Gary Cusack scored four times to go level with Emerson de Alencar Arraes as top scorer, and Seynaeve netted a direct free kick. With time running out, the defence went to sleep and conceded their first goal in four matches as their opponents grabbed a late consolation.

Desert Rats sneaked into top position courtesy of the leaders losing at home to 4th place.

Attachment 75272

Happy New Year to all...
    Can't stop seeing this piece of gold

Keep up the reports, talisman
    talisman likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Last week of the season, not so much active this season but on the overall it goes fine

Main team Clover13 (1st in league so +1 oppos in cup and chl)
    Cup final reached.
    Ch.l. lost as first match in round16 was scheduled in outrageous time, I could not watch, I got an early red card and somehow the game finished 6-1. Tricky.
    League, as my target is the first treble with this team got a bit tired trying to do the impossible, got close 2 times lost in the finals, so I prefer to end in 2nd / 3rd position to have better draws next season.

BTW in this season I tried to play all the games with 11-13 players.
    It seems this is too much and in competitive leagues it fails.
    Around mid season my best performers just could not have the job done.
    So this was a good lesson for next seasons.

Second team:
    Cup final.
    Chl semifinal.
    League first.
    I have 2 trebles in a row and I am trying to get the 3rd which will be amazing.
    In low levels recommended players cost less, so some recommended, some nordgens and some fillups form a a 5* close to 6* team pretty easy.
    I do not powertrain this team, something that may help to endure through the treble as I play with a very small roster.

Associations:
    We will end up near Gold2 promotion points but we will not promote.
    It is getting tough.. tougher opponents and associations when oppo manager is missing are getting crazy... really crazy.
    Yesterady I was winning 0-4, better in all stats, dominating, oppo manager not watching, I did not change anything, game ended up 4-4 with 3 goals after 80 minute.....
    Second game , same conditions as above, 2-0 winning and dominating and game ended with 2-2 in last minutes.

I must say that I see many "fixed" matches in associations which is a bit disappointing.

Thats the story of my life in season 87 in 2016.
    Happy new year everyone, keep calm and get some trophies
    CM-16, Bunzo, axd23 and 2 others like this.

Matt FC was unable to beat AVPE I mentioned several days ago. So if my team can beat AFC Green in a few days time, this could be a good opportunity to strike back against Matt FC in the Home leg to reclaim the lead
    madflo19 likes this.

Hakurei United

Finally the team just got 5 Ariel defenders and 1 defensive wall after win an association match.

Make your manager proud.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

It is official that my Association, Rapier FA will not be able to secure it's place in the Gold Division 2 after finishing dead last in this weekends' tournament. So for the next season my team and my friends in the FA will have to contend with the limited transfer budgets

Funnily enough, however, in the 2nd game, opponent team is the favorite compared to the first one, yet my team managed to outclass them 4-1 after losing 1-2 in the 1st leg
    Last edited by CM-16; 01-01-2017 at 01:42 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Hakurei United

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    It is official that my Association, Rapier FA...
    For those not familiar with this relatively limited use homonym (same spelling, different meaning)...[no offense meant CM-16, it's just... awkwardly amusing in fluent English!]

Rapier, common usage, "a thin sword":
    Season 87- Are you ready?-4rapierfighters.jpg

Rapier, acceptable English construction, "more sexually violent by degrees":
    “So you think you are RAPIER than me? my cell mate in Rahway (Prison), he was the RAPIEST” -Alec Baldwin w/ Jerry Seinfeld

just for lols
    We are stuck in Gold 2 as well.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter and CM-16 like this.

Happy new year to everyone.

So, we've reached the final portion of this season.

In the league (level 4) axd23 (me) and AnonymousCent are fighting for the title. Tomorrow is our 2nd and decisive battle (I've won 3-2 away on the first round). A draw is all I need since the other teams are way below us in quality and the goal difference is something I cannot win realistically if I were to lose tomorrow. Any support would be very welcome (the match is at 19:33 GMT).

Season 87- Are you ready?-screenshot_20170101-173621.jpg

In the cup I've reached the final quite easily (only the semifinal was a bit tricky as I had to win at the away leg, 2-2 was the result at home) since the quality of the other teams was manageable.

In the CL on the other hand, I was handed a very tough draw with all the teams one level above me. I managed to qualify to the knockout stage only to be drawn against a 30% better quality team. After a 3-2 away defeat we were eliminated following a heavy 0-4 loss at home.

Finally, my Association has already managed to gain the points necessery to promote to the Silver 3 division.

We lost today in the league and now 4th... Trailing by 3 points

LeManiaque likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    So I am not the only one in Champions league and Nivea league +1....now I am out.... The bosses are still slugging it out. Nice Nik
    really ?
    Every season it's happening to me (if win the league)
    you missed my thread here
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...aw-system.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast