Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: How does negotiations work?

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    79

    How does negotiations work?

    Just hit level 4 and actually bought a few reserves from negotiations. It's a decent feature with less headache and need of activity compared to transfer market. Also much higher quantity of better players.

    But how do my players actually come into that list? Is it simply the fact that they are around 99%?

  2. #2
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Shire View Post
    Just hit level 4 and actually bought a few reserves from negotiations. It's a decent feature with less headache and need of activity compared to transfer market. Also much higher quantity of better players.

    But how do my players actually come into that list? Is it simply the fact that they are around 99%?
    Just wait until the manager accepts to negotiate with you .

    You get your token back after 24 hours when he or she does not approve

  3. #3
    Rookie amorist hrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by REDEEMER130 View Post
    Just wait until the manager accepts to negotiate with you .

    You get your token back after 24 hours when he or she does not approve
    Also if there is a price set by the owner of the player then if you match his offer / selling price set by him then the player will be automatically sold to you without any further delay or negotiation.

    hrid (football wizards)

  4. #4
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by amorist hrid View Post
    Also if there is a price set by the owner of the player then if you match his offer / selling price set by him then the player will be automatically sold to you without any further delay or negotiation.

    hrid (football wizards)
    How do you know the price set .

  5. #5
    Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    957
    Quote Originally Posted by Shire View Post
    Just hit level 4 and actually bought a few reserves from negotiations. It's a decent feature with less headache and need of activity compared to transfer market. Also much higher quantity of better players.

    But how do my players actually come into that list? Is it simply the fact that they are around 99%?
    Yes, on the old system it was when the player was one skill point away from leveling up he automatically went onto the list, The new system is not so easy to see but I take it it's when they hit 99%

  6. #6
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,740
    Temidayo_ likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  7. #7
    Rookie amorist hrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by REDEEMER130 View Post
    How do you know the price set .
    You get a notification for that & there is a price bar that shows the owner has set a selling price...keep increasing the price & it will stop at the price set by the owner....

    hrid (football wizards)