Thread: Should i keep or sell this worthless player?

Addicted

Should i keep or sell this worthless player?

This guy is one of my biggest talents and i bought him expensively and with many tokens on the TL a little while back. Unfortunately his match ratings are pure **** - yet after every game he receives ~150 training points. Even in normal training, he is consistently the player who receives the best training.

These are his match ratings this season
    Should i keep or sell this worthless player?-ramirez.jpg

Should I sell him since he doesn't seem to be able to perform even one game that is good? Despite assists sometimes, his ratings are bad!
    On my server, there are never any 5-star players on the transfer market and hardly ever any 4-star players. Buying a good replacement will be very hard - but perhaps i should still sell him?

*Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    not the easiest thread to find though considering it's been defunct for two weeks

Addicted
    today i won a game with this 2nd team of mine with 5-1. EVERYBODY in the team got at least a 7 except my goalie who got a 6.

Then there is this player in this thread who got a 4. Could this be some kind of a bug? I mean, why would nordeus create players like these that just makes you waste time and money on, yet make him such a great trainer (he got 161 from this 4-rating match today)?

just shoot them
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)