Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I found a monster O-O

I found a monster O-O

Well i bought this guy (Mellow) cause i needed an AMC to alternate to my main scout, and same time an AMR for the cases i want to play V style. This one was cheap (600k) not so old (21 yo), and went on team for one token being Q24. I didn't even check how far was from the star, but the day after he went on 4 stars and that was enough for me. Today i was hanging around checking my player's stats, and since this lil guy has been playing godstyle, and scoring tons in the bits of matches i used him sparing my main amc, i gave it a shot: i got shocked seeing as he's Q28, going for 29, with 15 games played entering second half or last 25 mins and training never over 2 bars. So i thought i'd give it a check with my 19 YO 5* fast trainer, and here's what i got.

I'm positive i saw him sometimes hitting 144, but at time i thought i just misread it. Now question: if he's so damn fast trainer, why he costs so low? .-. And, since it's 21 yo what i should do with him, normal growth or power train?
    July Fourth and FC Barcelona like this.

He is 22 next season so moving into the next training bracket, so if your going to do some PT with him, I suggest you do it now.
    Darth Sidious likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

pt all the way
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

I my opinion, +1 skillpoint isnt that much for a 21yr old with hard training. If he was a "good trainer" then he should at least gain +2 and not +1.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

A scout from previous season?
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I my opinion, +1 skillpoint isnt that much for a 21yr old with hard training. If he was a "good trainer" then he should at least gain +2 and not +1.
    he gained a skill point the moment i took him, and was at +64 on the next. He gained 131% "powerup" with hard training, and almost went for 2 sps. So far i didn't see one doing better than him, not even my 19yo fast trainers

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    A scout from previous season?
    Scouts are capped at 22 yo, so he'd have more than that, while he's 21. Also, he's Q28 still. Or you meant youth?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    he gained a skill point the moment i took him, and was at +64 on the next. He gained 131% "powerup" with hard training, and almost went for 2 sps. So far i didn't see one doing better than him, not even my 19yo fast trainers

Scouts are capped at 22 yo, so he'd have more than that, while he's 21. Also, he's Q28 still. Or you meant youth?
    21 is the last season for a player in the youth bracket for training on this game, before they turn 22 and stay in the next bracket until they reach 25, then the next bracket is 26-28, then its 29-31, then its 32+. Nordeus should extend the 26-28 bracket to 26-29 and the 29-31 bracket should be moved to 30-33, then 34+ should be retirement bracket with players possibly playing upto 39.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-23-2013 at 11:06 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Decided to PT him, and not being deluded. He's costantly over 130 with 3 bars mini game, and 50% of times breaks the 100 lock even on the 20% training.

Addicted
    i have bought more than one player who have cost very little money but have trained even better than your player (eg my goalie is like that, cost 370k as 18yo, but is the fastest trainer in my team).

Just because someone costs little, doesn't mean they are bad trainers. That is just a myth from these forums.

My tip to you: don't power train him. It's a waste of tokens coz you are just in season 3. Next season, the 3-star players on the transfer market are probably going to be better than this guy skill wise and you could buy them for very few tokens and money.

Addicted
    Btw, i have had a lot of players during my 3 seasons in this game that have received better training than your player. What I what to say is, the training this guy is getting (130) is nothing special. It's good, even very good...but not great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast