Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: not intrested in football but top eleven?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I saw that result, It must of been fantastic for a club like St. Mirren to win a trophy against the odds and obviously looking at the history of the cup, It seems like a trophy comes approx every 25 years with winning the 3 scottish cups in the past. But also you deserve a lot of credit for supporting a proper football club such as St. Mirren and not a big club with millions of plastic fans.
    Cheers! Yeh weve never in our history won the league cup (we formed in 1887) and the last time we won the scottish cup was 1987, when i was 4! Winning it this year was a huge achievement, considering the teams we beat along the way, including celtic! We are getting alot better on and off the park though, managing to stay in the top flight for 8 years and moving into a new stadium a few years ago (capacity is just under 9000, to give some insight to how small we actually are lol). Our history is massive though, we played and won a tournament set up to open the nou camp (barcelona cup) and we also SACKED sir alex ferguson lol!
    July Fourth likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm not a big fan of real football either to be honest, I watch Arsenal quite a lot but even thats boring these days.
    Without RVP, Arsenal is very boring.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12