Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Why top eleven sucks hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    " no TEAM EVER in football history made that."

I´d check that statement
    @Bunzo: I am sure you can explain anything if you just try hard enough, right?

Rookie
    Some people got triggered, ha! Maybe is my fault for saying that latin players are the best, i was meaning an example like cr7, portuguese, latin, won this year best player. But i didn't mean to make an offense. But congratulations to germany on the world cup win over Br, that br team and specially the coach deserved it.
    But you are not really understanding what i want to complain, this is a comeback in 15 minutes, less one player, with a 2 goal difference, how can my team hold with the same tactics till 72 minutes then they simple give in? How is that? Magic? I just made a ****ing test and didnt watch a game won 3 - 2. Saw a post about this myth on the forum. I just wanna say that what happened its an odd thing to happen, that's why i am complaining about the engine, and yeah some coachs really make a diference on the field, i sure Lara Croft would make a diference for you.
    nikolgiorgos and Bunzo like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    of course we 're joking and it's good you don't take this thing seriously like the other guy - lol
    Well, it's a game and if you know those board games, chess and backgammon ?
    well, T11 is like backgammon, not chess
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-31-2016 at 05:52 PM.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    of course we 're joking and it's good you don't this thing seriously like the other guy - lol
    Well, it's a game and if you know those board games, chess and backgammon ?
    well, T11 is like backgammon, not chess
    Well, it is a good thing that you can joke about other people's frustrations, who spend a lot of their free time on this game. People come here to this forum because they care enough to want to make a difference and possibly improve the game, thru discussion and suggestions and yes, sometimes also point out flaws.
    But naturally if this is all a joke then you can rationalize anything.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Neymar only has better statistics because he's played more international matches vs weak competition.
    That's inaccurate. There are plenty of articles regarding Neymar's performance in Spanish Primera, the most competitive league in the world. An easy example, but I won't argue or convince, there's lots of analysis available.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    People come here to this forum because they care enough to want to make a difference and possibly improve the game
    I did that many times (and keep doing this), but if I 'll get so frustrated, I 'll stop playing T11 and start the Fruit Ninja.
    Always wanted that
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I did that many times (and keep doing this), but if I 'll get so frustrated, I 'll stop playing T11 and start the Fruit Ninja.
    Always wanted that
    Need I say more???

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    That's inaccurate. There are plenty of articles regarding Neymar's performance in Spanish Primera, the most competitive league in the world. An easy example, but I won't argue or convince, there's lots of analysis available.
    I will argue, and its not even close to the best defensive league in the world. Nor the most competitive. There are 4 clubs capable of winning la liga every year.

Iago Aspas - 14matches 0 goals. Moves to celta vigo, 50 apps, 24 goals. It's easily the worst defending league of the big 4. Their Gks are horrid (Ter Stegen?) and most of the defenders in the lower half of the league would struggle to compete in the Championship.

In the article you linked, both Rivaldo and Ronaldinho scored more goals in their first 100 games and Rivaldo didn't have near the offensive support that Neymar has.
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Way to hijack a thread. Arguing about something that cannot be proven either way.

Famous
    Bloody love fruit ninja, amiright?

Top 11 Ninja, swipe to tackle, swipe the open passing lane combos, avoid bombs. Good mini game

This thread is half full of weak, juvenile trolling already. The more that's drown out, deleted, or banned the better. Negative attitude, unsatisfiable, anti social behavior.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123