• 1 Post By ibangali
  • 2 Post By Shire
  • 1 Post By HoofDaddy
  • 1 Post By LeManiaque
  • 2 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin
  • 2 Post By HoofDaddy

Thread: Attendance

Attendance

don't understand why my stadium not get full, I even make the ticket price only $ 1.
    whole season like that, keep lowering price and today was only a dollar, still not full

Attendance-attendance.png
    LeManiaque likes this.

Rookie
    And yet you get 5% bonus? Aint you supposed to have 80%+ stadium filled for that? Confusing...
    LeManiaque and ibangali like this.

He's attendance capped based on his manager level/ structure levels.
    ibangali likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Famous
    For FA, I can also only charge 1 to fill, but more for other competitions. We don't know the formula for fan base, but can be your win loss record, or opponent quality... I think I've seen mine dip if I play a team with few less overall stars, but I haven't tracked it at all.

I'm confused too like @shire, I've seen 5% given when stadium is much less than full. In fact I first noticed in one of @Al's matches... Many empty seats but the bonus was full. Can't explain it

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    He's attendance capped based on his manager level/ structure levels.
    Do you mean that to explain the full 5% bonus, too? Like, his stadium has more capacity than he has fans (determined by level, value, record, unknown etc formula. Fan base # can be seen in the "old version"). And having his full fan base is what gives the possession bonus, not the stadium filled %.

This would make sense, especially if tokens were used to accelerate stadium capacity, which I think is true for @Al.
    ibangali likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    don't understand why my stadium not get full, I even make the ticket price only $ 1.
    whole season like that, keep lowering price and today was only a dollar, still not full

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attendance.png 
Views:	113 
Size:	79.0 KB 
ID:	75300
    Greetings!

Yes, just as HoofDaddy pointed out, there is a limit of fans per level and because of that you can't get more fans. No matte how much you will expand your stadium there's a maximum of fans that can attend your games strictly based on your level.

But by expanding your stadium you can get the advantage of expending more the facilities and win more boosters. Sadly no more CA$H for you!
    ibangali and LeManiaque like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

there is a limit of fans per level and because of that you can't get more fans. No matte how much you will expand your stadium there's a maximum of fans that can attend your games strictly based on your level.
    there is a limit of fans per level and because of that you can't get more fans. No matte how much you will expand your stadium there's a maximum of fans that can attend your games strictly based on your level.
    thanks guys, its make sense, I'm lvl 4, so I have to wait to get back my investment
    in that case, I'm going to raise back the ticket price to $ 5.

It's never too early to get ahead in structure building. It pays off big in the end. I wouldn't waste an excessive amount of tokens though.
    Bunzo and ibangali like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

I wouldn't waste an excessive amount of tokens though.
    Indeed, but I didn't use any token for it