Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree1248Likes

Thread: Season 88 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    It's the best thing in my opinion, I am a strong fan of random opponents. Let's look at the real leagues, is it fair for Bayern to face SV Darmstadt 98, PSG to face Angers or Barcelona to face Granada? More likely no but that's life. If we would have only opponents on our quality then would be to randomly about who would be the winner.
    You're right.... Anyway

I won the match 0-5 ... this evening i have got nice match with opponent team's quality 73%... Let's hope that i will not have any difficulties
    RODOS FC 2015

TARGET:MAKING 6+ * TEAM
    GOAL:Transfering New&Strongest Players
    COMPLETED TARGETS:WINNERS OF THE CUP LEVEL 5 Season:88
    WINNERS OF NIVEA MEN LEAGUE Season:88
    WINNERS OF LEAGUE 1ST PLACE SEASON:88
    HATING:CHEATING,UNFAIR PLAY.

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    I'd like to know what's your style for player management. You prefer contracting players every season or developing U-21s instead?
    I don't usually have the time (or green packs) to spend fast training players so my usual style is picking up higher Quality players in the TM when I can, going to Negos or Scouts if I need a player I can't get in the TM. I usually manage to fit in all the recommended training sessions, with occasionally one or two extras, between matches to maximise match bonuses and keep the skill gains ticking over.

I sometimes pick the AM Recommendation if I have the Tokens and he'll add to or improve the squad. I do have a ex-youth product in the squad at the moment, just because at the time he was offered, he was a great improvement to the squad.
    Last edited by talisman; 01-25-2017 at 10:32 AM.
    CM-16 likes this.

It's a "long time" since I made I post, because at the moment, bad lucky hits me hard (first, there was much to work, second, I got ill )

Overall it goes his way, but... this season, we also got bad luck, because at every competition, there's the same chinese-tokenbuyer. First match (at league) was 0:0, but he was really lucky, because we played much better. After 0:0, he pushed his team around 12%.
    Today, second game, we made a very good games, and won at cup 1:4 away. Next three days, we'll face him again. I'm interested, if he'll push his team again.

Season 88 - Are you ready?-china.jpg

My wife "quitted" this game at the beginning of the season, but I log in every morning and made the trainings... her team is 1. at league, still in cup and CL (she had beaten a 20% stronger team, without watching).
    And... she got an really nice offer for this player (she sold him, because he performed worse the last 1 1/2 seasons):
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-selling.jpg

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Thumbs up

Jebus...! freak result

Season 88 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 01-25-2017 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Depression!
    Killroy and LeManiaque like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Desert Rats FC played at home in the Cup Semi-Final 1st Leg and the opposition manager turned up with 8 groupies. The resultant 11% away possession advantage meant that the Rats came off the worst in the match statisitcs for the first time this season, but the Management like to think of their choice of 4-3N-3 to combat 4-5-1V was a tactical master-stroke, as the 3% better home side capitalised on their chances better.

The Rats were warming up a substitute early, as midfielder Ireneusz Jezierski became the 10th injury victim of this season, being quickly whisked off and replaced by Graeme Brooks. Very much against the run of play, striker Emanuele Imbimbo put the hosts in front on 29 minutes, and better was to come as striker Matt Goggin got onto the end of a Glenn Seynaeve free-kick for 2-0 early in the second-half. Seynaeve then put in a MoM-winning shift, forcing the visiting 'keeper to save on two occasions and putting in a series of defence-teasing crosses. The Management was most disappointed, therefore, when the visitors made a counter-attack run 7 minutes from time which saw the ball nestle in the corner of the home net. Home 'keeper Bismark Carroll then belied his low match rating by making three saves to deny the visitors an equaliser before the final whistle, to add to his point-blank save from a visiting attack in the first half.

The 2-1 final score in favour of Desert Rats certainly doesn't reflect the overall play, but they should be very happy with it. The tie is in the balance, Desert Rats with a goal advantage, and the opposition with an away goal, which the Rats will look to nullify at the earliest opportunity in the 2nd Leg.
    Last edited by talisman; 01-25-2017 at 02:34 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

OMG... thats just stupid !!!

Season 88 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Desert Rats FC got back to winning ways in the League this evening, away against 11th place. The midfield got their goals in early, Mashoor Ibrahim opening his account after a cross from right-winger Emerson de Alencar Arraes in the 5th minute, then a minute later, Glenn Seynaeve being assisted by left-winger Unal Ozdemir. The home side pulled a goal back after a quarter-hour, the scorer subsequently being a naughty boy, twice, and incurring the wrath of the referee, and an early shower. The Rats took advantage of the extra man in midfield in the latter part of the second-half, Ibrahim adding the second to his brace and substitute striker Julien Renard completing the scoring in a 4-1 win.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    great season so far
    with 33 victories (plus 3 from previous season)
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-new-record-wins.jpg

broke the record of 30
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-history-club-d28.jpg

but have some tough games in CH.L. and Cup KO rounds
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

After 32 straight wins, first draw in cup semi final in a tough match. It was the away one so got a bit of advantage.

In league, still lossless but my oppo has still one loss with me... so I think we will battle till the last day of the season.

Tough days are coming

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    2 more victories for us, a good day all together!
    Gert Funck and madflo19 like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast