Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree1248Likes

Thread: Season 88 - Are you ready?

Today, we played cup vs a bit weaker team (12%). Overall, we made a really good game and won 3:0 at home, but I think, we've to train aiming...

Season 88 - Are you ready?-sot.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Two matches again for Desert Rats FC today, the first a Cup Quarter-Final 1st Leg away, for the first time this season meeting a team almost at parity Quality-wise. The Management thought hard and long before putting up a 4-1-4-1 formation with defensive mentality, long passing and counter against 4-3N-3. The defence was battered for most of the match, 'keeper Bismark Carroll producing a Man-of-the-Match performance and keeping a clean sheet. DMC Peter Kingdon produced the only goal of the match in the 22nd minute, unleashing a piledriver from 30 yards. The Rats will take a slender 1-0 lead to the 2nd Leg in two days' time.

The evening League match saw the Rats pitted at home to the 7th place team, and striker Julien Renard had a match to remember. The hosts were 2-0 up in 20 minutes, Renard producing two assists, the first in open play for Ireneusz Jezierski and the second a corner which dropped onto the head of Glenn Seynaeve at the far post. The visitors pulled a goal back from a free-kick just after the half-hour, but Renard continued to terrorise the defence, creating numerous openings but the final touch was lacking. Emerson de Alencar Arraes slotted home a Seynaeve corner in the 58th minute to put the home side two goals up, and this score prevailed until the final whistle, Desert Rats winning 3-1 and maintaining their lead at the top of the League.

Season 88 - Are you ready?-s12-l6-league-round-10top.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 01-20-2017 at 12:23 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

It's back in this forum app.

Sent from my Lenovo A388t using Tapatalk
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

CL :

Persebaya 2014 3-2 Juis FC

Again Jonathan Santamaria Delivers in this game, scoring 2 goals that decided the game. Their best player on thos game was Luiz Pereira, scoring 2 goals as well. That means we will face Qicunk FC, the second placed team in Group H that just eliminated BAJINGAN TENGIK after an impressive 4-0 win
    Gert Funck, talisman and Bunzo like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Same thing here and today will grow bigger.
    But noob question: "games without a troll result" ?

Have you edited the photo because my display is different
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-2017-01-20-11-16-27-1.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    ...but I think, we've to train aiming...
    Any ideas on how to do it?
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

League :

Persebaya 2014 2-0 Athletico Madrid

Good Game Against the last placed team which recently managed to hold FC HOOLIGANS (?!) into a 1-1 draw (Troll Result?). Shinji Okazaki scored both goals, lifting himself into 3rd place in terms of top scorer

League is being led by Snow FC, 2 points clear of SKA, FC HOOLIGANS, and Tim Bajul Ijo.
    talisman and madflo19 like this.

Hakurei United

Troll Friendly :

Su-37R Rena (A fake club for experimental purposes ) 0-4 Persebaya 2014

Well for the first time I hire my GK, Katsuhiko Ibino, to do the free kicks. He scored anyway XD
    talisman and nikolgiorgos like this.

Hakurei United

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Not to worry that´ll be six months of Keepers now
    Back to st's again lolSeason 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20170120-125723.jpg
    Bunzo likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Desert Rats FC played their final Group E match in the Champions League away and finished their programme with a 4-0 win. Striker Matt Goggin led the way with a MoM winning brace in the second-half, both assisted by strike partner Julien Renard; the midfield duo combined for the first goal, Glenn Seynaeve finishing of a defence-splitting move by Ireneusz Jezierski; and AMC Simon Hunt won the prize for most dramatic goal when he rammed a goalkeeper clearance from his initial shot back past the custodian just before the break.

Desert Rats finish top of their Group, but a progress-ending nightmare situation is gathering on the horizon. Group F has two teams vying for the two top spots - on Quality, the team currently in the top spot should progress as Group Winners, into the other half of the draw - but if he wants to be in the top half of the Knockout stage then he would want to finish as Runner-up, and thus face the Rats in the first Round.

Season 88 - Are you ready?-s12-champ-group-f-round-5.jpg

This the Rats do not want, as the team in question is untimately the best team in the whole competition, and they'd rather the teams in the other half have a go at them and hope the Troll visits, thus preventing them meeting the Rats (hopefully) in the Final.

Season 88 - Are you ready?-s12-champ-vs-real-madrid.jpg

So the nightmare options are as follows:
    a) - the teams both get the same result, but an adverse decision on the splitting two teams with the same points and the same head-to-head record puts the 'big' team in second place;
    b) - the 'big' team throws their last Group match and the other team doesn't lose, and finishes second.

What the Rats Management is hoping for is that common-sense prevails and the current status-quo is maintained.
    Last edited by talisman; 01-20-2017 at 12:24 PM.
    Bunzo and CM-16 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast