Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Like Tree1248Likes

Thread: Season 88 - Are you ready?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We had better seasons but we can't complain about the current season.

Bunzo and talisman like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

League so Far :

Winless streak : 3

Leader(FC HOOLIGANS)'s games lost : 1 (Yep. That was his 0-1 defeat on home against my team )

Bunzo likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Quick update prior to the last week of the season.

In the championship I managed to escape 3 points once again after an unexpected draw last week, my main opponent drew as well. This basically means that I have a buffer of one defeat in the last 6 matches.
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20170129-193622.jpg
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20170129-193635.jpg

In the Champions League I qualified to the semis (the opponent just sent me a friend request today, maybe he's trying something cheeky? )
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20170129-194141.jpg

Finally, we managed to win the promotion to the Silver 2 division following a 1st place at this weekend's Association tournament.
    Last edited by axd23; 01-29-2017 at 04:55 PM.
    madflo19 and talisman like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Famous
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-association-opponent.jpgSeason 88 - Are you ready?-big-upset-win.jpg

Pulled off a major upset in associations. Looks like he's changed his tactic for the 2nd leg to something that is designed to prevent counter-attacks, so I doubt lightning strikes twice. But at worst, I split the points, which considering the quality means I did my job .
    nash123, madflo19 and Bunzo like this.
    Level 40 Manager

The first day of last week started very good:

We had a FA weekend with exploiter, again. We made a relly good Semi-Final against the "weaker" exploiter.
    Todays final seemed to be really hard - I had to play vs 25% stronger team, BUT our FA made a fantastic 1.leg (home) -> we took the lead 18:0. Really don't know, how we did it, but everything looked perfect.

2.leg (away) was okay, I lost my game... I got no controll (23:8 shots, 11:3 SoT to him... ) - we won homeleg 3:0 (17:13 shots, 9:5 SoT to me...). how is such a difference possible?
    Finally we won 27:9. Now we have 1397 pts and we'll promote to platinum.

At league, we won vs last good opponent (except the chinese), so next three days will decide, how many trophies we take:

Tomorrow and Wednesday, we play CL vs an evenly FA-member. I'm sure, the winner will win the trophy, because on the other side, both teams around 40% weaker than us (thx to this ... CL-draw).
    Tuesday we play against the chinese-guy and cup-final.

Next few days will be hard and interesting... hope, I can sleep.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

What a wierd thing, and it has happened before. First half no acttion is recorded.. Like no action at all...
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-01-29-21-12-02.jpg
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-01-29-21-21-38.jpg
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-01-29-21-21-59.jpg

But that's nothing, my friend was behind 4-0 and turned it around to 4-5 incredible
    talisman, madflo19 and Killroy like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Desert Rats FC played at home against 7th place, and registered a second successive 5-0 League win. Patrick Tillmans recorded a hat-trick in the first-half, assisting Julien Renard (twice) and Gary Cusack to his first goal, after Glenn Seynaeve had put the Rats ahead from a free-kick in the 5th minute. After the break, Cusack scored the second of his brace, and the home side cruised to the final whistle.

The Management has just been notified that the Rats' opponent in the Champions League Semi-Final has changed the match time to 22:15 - which suits the Management perfrectly, as they probably wouldn't have made the original time of 10:23 anyway...
    Last edited by talisman; 01-29-2017 at 10:29 PM.
    CM-16, axd23, Bunzo and 2 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Pulled off a major upset in associations. Looks like he's changed his tactic for the 2nd leg to something that is designed to prevent counter-attacks, so I doubt lightning strikes twice. But at worst, I split the points, which considering the quality means I did my job .
    In the first round, you took out the association I'm in. I'm not very active in associations but play just to collect any rewards. But still cool to cross another forum member.

League

5-0 win against weak team.
    Gert Funck and axd23 like this.

League :

Persebaya 2014 3-2 L.A. Galaxi

Tim Bajul Ijo bounced back from 1-2 deficit in the first half despite the defense still kinda sucks. Sreng Hab and Cho Kwan-Myong (2) were the goal scorers

Transfers :

Sergio Cardozo has stated his intention to end his 1 season contract with the team early, leaving us without AML. Fortunately we were able to scavenge a 26 Year old Belgian from Nordeus Academy
    Gert Funck, axd23 and madflo19 like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast