Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree1248Likes

Thread: Season 88 - Are you ready?

Pro
    Association matches last weekend were madness. Our 3 opponents were a lot stronger then us. First round was 6-9 for them. Second round however was 9-6 for us. I checked the last match and it went into overtime. Hey, what is going on? Quick check. Everything was equal, point, goals at home and goals away. Never saw that before. The penalties were nailbiting. Only after the 8th penalty we lost (3 missers from my teammate in a row )

Second day was just mind blowing. First round we lost again with 9-6. I lost my game with troll numbers.
    22 shots vs 13
    14 on target vs 7
    1 save vs 8 (!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Endscore 4-5 loss. Seriously???????

Second round. I only need to win my game. Lets see how that game went
    Shots 21 vs 21
    SoT 9 vs 8
    Saves 1 vs 3
    Endscore 1-6 loss????????????????????????????????????????????? Are you freaking kidding me?

Ok we still have a chance with my second team. If I win that one, again no worries:
    Shots 25 vs 13
    SoT 7 vs 4
    Saves 1 vs 1
    Endscore 2-2. Oh my............. Trollus maximus. Thank you nordeus.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    What a wierd thing, and it has happened before. First half no acttion is recorded.. Like no action at all...
    Same here,53 minutes and no stats,this is happening quite often...Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-01-29-18-10-54.jpg
    Gert Funck, Killroy and nash123 like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Pro
    It has been like that for a long time for me on my Iphone. If I watch the game on FB I get better updates though. Ratings will adjust but everything else will just freeze and only chance when we hit the 70th minute or so.
    madflo19 likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Desert Rats FC played away at the League basement club, and won 2-0. The Management arrived late to find that 'keeper Kevin McKibben had already been stretchered off and replaced by substitute 'keeper Bismark Carroll, who he was trying to rest for the Champions League Semi-Final later. The Rats found their hosts hard to break down, but midfielder Mashoor Ibrahim found the net two minutes after the break, and midfielder Ireneusz Jezierski ran onto a through ball from striker Julien Renard 15 minutes from time to make the game relatively safe.
    madflo19 and CM-16 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Not bad for nivea men league semi-final match 1st round

Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_24.jpg

Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_25.jpg

We're waiting for next month's semi-final match 2nd round....

Good evening.!!!!

Signed

-Rafael(Rodos FC Manager)
    RODOS FC 2015

TARGET:MAKING 6+ * TEAM
    GOAL:Transfering New&Strongest Players
    COMPLETED TARGETS:WINNERS OF THE CUP LEVEL 5 Season:88
    WINNERS OF NIVEA MEN LEAGUE Season:88
    WINNERS OF LEAGUE 1ST PLACE SEASON:88
    HATING:CHEATING,UNFAIR PLAY.

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Next few days will be hard and interesting... hope, I can sleep.
    Just a little story about my CL-opponent = FA-member:

We met each other first time at Cup at season 4 - it was the last cupwin for next 4 seasons. He killed my winning streak of 28 (it wasn't/isn't the record). He impressed me, so after the release of FA, I invited him and he stays until now.
    Next time, we met each other was again in the cup, at season 8. We beat him twice, we won the cup after three season without that trophy. After that, he made nearly every day, where he had only one game a friendly against me. He got better and better, at season 10+11, we played at the same cup, but both times he got kicked out before we faced each other. At season 12, he won every friendly against me. We played at cup semi against each other. I was really afraid and I didn't wanted to play against him, but my team made a great first leg - we won 3:0. 2.leg, he managed to beat us 1:0 and killed a 31 winning streak.

Today, we played at CL-semi against each other, he made no friendlies this season. But we talked a lot at chat, so I was quite nervous. 30min before the game started, he set his formation and it was... I was shocked. He played a formation, I never faced, I hadn't any experiences... so, what to do?
    I went risky, I tried a formation, I tought, we can do it...

Long story, short meaning:

we made a great game. We won 7:1 at home, so I think CL semi is taken, one more night to sleep. ;p

But tomorrow will be a really hard day. First we play vs our chinese-league-rival, 3 hours later we play cupfinal.
    Rafael1991, madflo19 and talisman like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Just a little story about my CL-opponent = FA-member:

We met each other first time at Cup at season 4 - it was the last cupwin for next 4 seasons. He killed my winning streak of 28 (it wasn't/isn't the record). He impressed me, so after the release of FA, I invited him and he stays until now.
    Next time, we met each other was again in the cup, at season 8. We beat him twice, we won the cup after three season without that trophy. After that, he made nearly every day, where he had only one game a friendly against me. He got better and better, at season 10+11, we played at the same cup, but both times he got kicked out before we faced each other. At season 12, he won every friendly against me. We played at cup semi against each other. I was really afraid and I didn't wanted to play against him, but my team made a great first leg - we won 3:0. 2.leg, he managed to beat us 1:0 and killed a 31 winning streak.

Today, we played at CL-semi against each other, he made no friendlies this season. But we talked a lot at chat, so I was quite nervous. 30min before the game started, he set his formation and it was... I was shocked. He played a formation, I never faced, I hadn't any experiences... so, what to do?
    I went risky, I tried a formation, I tought, we can do it...

Long story, short meaning:

we made a great game. We won 7:1 at home, so I think CL semi is taken, one more night to sleep. ;p

But tomorrow will be a really hard day. First we play vs our chinese-league-rival, 3 hours later we play cupfinal.
    The best of luck from me bro.!!!!
    RODOS FC 2015

TARGET:MAKING 6+ * TEAM
    GOAL:Transfering New&Strongest Players
    COMPLETED TARGETS:WINNERS OF THE CUP LEVEL 5 Season:88
    WINNERS OF NIVEA MEN LEAGUE Season:88
    WINNERS OF LEAGUE 1ST PLACE SEASON:88
    HATING:CHEATING,UNFAIR PLAY.

Thanks to my ever reliable supporters.... Been a bit difficult to keep up. ..ohh.. And a round of applause for my main striker
    talisman and nikolgiorgos like this.

7-1 win in champions league semi-final 1st leg,that way i can leave on the bench 5 players of my 1st 11(all of them have 1 yellow card from previous matches)
    talisman and nikolgiorgos like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Desert Rats FC played their delayed away Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg match and started the match with a bang. The home side's 3DW-2DMC-MR-2AMC-2ST formation gave the Management a small headache, and the Rats were lined up in a 3DW-2DMC-2MC-2AMW-1 counter. Three minutes in and the visitors were awarded a Penalty and Patrick Tillmanns took the responsibility of converting the kick, beating the 'keeper at the right-hand post. Both sides suffered injuries, the visitors losing left-winger Gary Cusack early in the second-half while still the one goal ahead. At the same time, the home side were switching formation on a regular basis, and the Management changed to 4-5-1V as a good utility counter, which enabled attacking down the flanks, especially late on as the hosts lined up in a narrow 2DC-DMC-MC-3AMC-3ST formation and attacked down the middle. Filip Andersson hit a long range shot in the 73rd minute, which the 'keeper appeared to have saved but eventually ended up in the net, and five minutes later Tillmanns added a third goal after good work on the flank by Mashoor Ibrahim. Final score 3-0, and Desert Rats have high expectations of another Final appearance.
    Last edited by talisman; 01-30-2017 at 09:48 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast