Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast
Like Tree1248Likes

Thread: Season 88 - Are you ready?

So Desert Rats' League programme has finished, except for their final fixture, which was scheduled for 21:02GMT, all the others were in sequence from 15:31GMT. There were a few weird/unusual results, such as the bottom club (definitely tanking, has two GKs in the outfield every match) winning and the second place team, which has scored 7 goals in 4 out of the last 5 matches, drawing 1-1 against a mediocre mid-table team.

The Management are concerned this may spill over into the Rats' final match at home against 3rd place, the result of which needs to be at least a draw for the 'unbeaten season' achievement to activate...
    Last edited by talisman; 02-04-2017 at 05:44 PM.
    CM-16 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Had a very poor season. Came 4th in my division. Level on points and GD with the guy in 3rd, but behind on head-to-head. Lost both games Vs him. Had a horrific 2nd half of the season, losing a whooping 14 points. Lost both games Vs stronger sides I did not watch of the final 5 games.

Final places in the division in pairs, apparently. And ah, my attackers lost their goal scoring mojo in the 2nd half as well. 6W1D3L in the final 10 games. But we live to rise again next season.

Was eliminated in the semifinals of the CL after eliminating the same guy (Platy) who came 3rd in the division who I was unable to defeat in both league fixtures in the QF. Defeated him away from home. Was really excited to record that win. Guy who topped the league (name in Arabic) made the CL final. Got beaten. Want more of this story? Well, Cosmos Kramers who came 2nd in the league defeated me in the CL final last season.

More? Cosmos Kramers won 37 of 39 points in the 2nd half of the season. Won all but 1 game. The 1 draw. Terrific! Lost the league anyway for the 3 games he lost in the 1st half which, incidentally, were the last 3 games of that half. Had his revenge though, waxing all 3 of us who defeated him in the 2nd half.

No trolling in my last season game, I won, so double (league+cup) and a well deserved unbeaten season.
    Nicely done.

+ extra gift from asso, promotion to gold 1 achieved as well.

Season 88 - Are you ready?-season.jpg
    talisman likes this.

Is this joker lucky game or what?

Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_10.jpg

Everywhere in 1st position even in Associations... It seems that Nordeus supporting newbie sides tho :P
    talisman likes this.
    RODOS FC 2015

TARGET:MAKING 6+ * TEAM
    GOAL:Transfering New&Strongest Players
    COMPLETED TARGETS:WINNERS OF THE CUP LEVEL 5 Season:88
    WINNERS OF NIVEA MEN LEAGUE Season:88
    WINNERS OF LEAGUE 1ST PLACE SEASON:88
    HATING:CHEATING,UNFAIR PLAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael1991 View Post
    Is this joker lucky game or what?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_10.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	76960

Everywhere in 1st position even in Associations... It seems that Nordeus supporting newbie sides tho :P
    We have a thread for these cases, for Poker winners

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    We have a thread for these cases, for Poker winners
    I am gonna do a pray there hahahahahaha
    khris likes this.
    RODOS FC 2015

TARGET:MAKING 6+ * TEAM
    GOAL:Transfering New&Strongest Players
    COMPLETED TARGETS:WINNERS OF THE CUP LEVEL 5 Season:88
    WINNERS OF NIVEA MEN LEAGUE Season:88
    WINNERS OF LEAGUE 1ST PLACE SEASON:88
    HATING:CHEATING,UNFAIR PLAY.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Last game of the season ended very good for us

Rafael1991 and talisman like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Desert Rats finished off their season in style, entertaining a 10,000 full-house to a celebration of their exceptional season with a 5-0 drubbing of the 3rd placed team. With some iffy results recorded in the other final round matches earlier in the day, the expectation of a Troll result ruining a perfect season pervaded the Management team, but the players had other ideas. 3-0 up after 17 minutes through midfielder Glenn Seynaeve, defender Osama Dawood (assist striker Julien Renard) and striker Emanuele Imbimbo, the team had their tails up all match, tearing apart the visitors defence at will, only to find a resolute 'keeper who was alert to most dangers. Four minutes after the break, striker Matt Goggin fired home a Seynaeve free-kick, and to complete the striker set, midfielder Mashoor Ibrahim assisted Renard to his goal. With victory secure, the team cruised through the rest of the match to a well-earned victory.

Season review:

Desert Rats FC had by far the most successful season of any team managed by the current Management, ending the season unbeaten, with three new trophies in the cabinet to celebrate. In the League, they finished top, having dropped only four points all season. In the Cup, they swept all before them until the Semi-Final, where two tight matches against an equal-rated, but well-supported side were carefully negotiated, leaving them clear to win the Final by a large margin. The Champions League was a relative minefield, a fairly easy Group stage was followed by a knockout stage populated by improving sides, but the Rats progressed carefully to an expected Final confrontation against the pre-competition favourites, only to find they had been defeated in the other Semi-Final, leaving an unexpectedly easy Final to win.

Season 88 - Are you ready?-s12-achievements.jpg

Season Unbeaten Run: 50 matches (44 wins, 6 draws). Longest Winning Run: 17 matches.
    Current Unbeaten Run: 54 matches (48 wins, 6 draws)
    Management record in current stint: 69 matches (60 wins, 8 draws, 1 defeat)

Final League Table and Top Players
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-s12-league-table-final.jpg
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-s12-league-top-players-final.jpg

Champions League Finals
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-s12-champ-final-result.jpg

Cup Finals
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-s12-cup-final-result.jpg

Final Squad Statistics and Club Record
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-s12-player-stats-final.jpg

Desert Rats Player-of-the-Season
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-s12-pos-emerson-de-alencar-arraes.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-04-2017 at 09:32 PM.
    Gert Funck and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Final Season report:

Record breaker.....

Last Post from me :

I really want to say thanks especially to talisman for his story esque posts that inspired me to do this since season 87. If he didn't come back to resurrect his Dessert Rats team and kept story-telling about his team, maybe I won't be doing these kind of posts. Anyway, see ya all on season 89!
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast