Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: League draw already happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post

some people can see league draw, others cannot?.
    oh, i thought everyone could.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

damn, its gonnaaa way tuffff for me for me this season
    CL, cup higher team (+1 lvl managers), now league most of all are strong

I can see the table now on my iPad but didn't check on PC yet...
    not a single friend with me
    this season league draw totally different, feel like someone manually make the league group

Addicted
    Since it is already Day 3, now everyone can see the league draw so this thread could be closed.

But what makes me confused and concerned is why some people can see league draws much earlier than others? What exactly happened in the game engine?

Plus, I feel very frustrated, as it seems that no one at Nordeus even would like to respond to this issue, very frustrated ... fine...

Have a good season folks!
    Bunzo likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    so, I played with Interest, a bot team in my league and won.
    There are some very-low, semi-abandoned teams and there is another bot team, Downy.
    Now it's third - lol

League draw already happened?-league-bot-team-3.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Same thing this season too.
    It seems we have a new rule.
    League draw after the season maintenance.
    So I wonder why not to be able to see the League table from day 1.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Same here for both teams. At least it let's you plan your next day.

I have always had a suspicion that, although they have previously only been revealed after the Maintenance on the morning of Day 3, that the League draws were made in the Season reset before Day 1.

This is so that the number of teams required to promote (including those from Position 9) would be known in order that the Cup, Champions League (and now Super League) draws can be made of the appropriate Level/Quality teams.

At the moment, I can't see a League Table or any League matches as I haven't yet played the 2nd Leg Cup match - and I probably won't see those after that match as I have Champions League Group matches in my Fixtures list.
    Last edited by talisman; 02-06-2017 at 07:47 PM.
    ibangali likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Obviously the teams promoted from 8-9th position where decided at the maintenance but not the draw.
    For example, we had a league between friends, and at day 2, another fb friend became "team friend" and join us in the new league

* The time when being a friend with someone from the same lv and server was meaning you where playing together.
    Now it's not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Same thing this season too.
    It seems we have a new rule.
    League draw after the season maintenance.
    So I wonder why not to be able to see the League table from day 1.
    It's good idea that if we could see our league table from day 1 then we can easily decide or plan for club trophy, I mean we can go for all or droop one or two.

My academy club can see tomorrow's match only, not all table but my main team can't see any as main team playing CL tomorrow's first match.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I have always had a suspicion that, although they have previously only been revealed after the Maintenance on the morning of Day 3, that the League draws were made in the Season reset before Day 1.

This is so that the number of teams required to promote (including those from Position 9) would be known in order that the Cup, Champions League (and now Super League) draws can be made of the appropriate Level/Quality teams.

At the moment, I can't see a League Table or any League matches as I haven't yet played the 2nd Leg Cup match - and I probably won't see those after that match as I have Champions League Group matches in my Fixtures list.
    I suspect you may be right; otherwise it would make no sense for the system to have determined so many games to appear for each manager without having done the entire draw.

From a computer perspective, why would you figure out the first league games for some managers, and then fit the draws around those? That would require many more iterations within the program to determine who has to play who, when, and then which combinations of teams have to go together in order to get groups of 14. On the flip side, if the computer can just collect chunks of 14 teams, and then schedule fixtures for those teams, no extra iterations are required, and the computer can program the schedule a lot more efficiently. Plus, then the matter of which game is next for each manager is trivial; it's just whatever is next in the computer program.

Perhaps they cannot show league tables because prizes have not been determined, or something else minor. However, I am a believer in talisman's theory that the league draw occurs during maintenance.
    ibangali likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast