Thread: Special ability adds to market value ? multiple positions?

Special ability adds to market value ? multiple positions?

Lets say we have 2 identical players, 100% identical, clones.

We add one special ability to one player, do his market value increase compared to the clone?

Same thing with training new positions , does it improves market value?

thanks

Famous
    It doesn't change his wages or value on his player contract sheet, neither extra position nor special ability.

In a better market, there would be more demand in auction and thus higher value, but the market is imperfect enough that it isn't consistent. Without getting further into the economics, I would advise adding those extras only if they benefit you while you have him on your team. Don't worry about sellability, list for the max price and touch wood, it's ask luck from there. (Nobody beside Nordeus has the data to declare SA a better predictor of market demand than goals/match or form, etc)
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    It doesn't change his wages or value on his player contract sheet, neither extra position nor special ability.
    Well, stricktly speaking, it does, at least a new position. Not very much though:

Special ability adds to market value ? multiple positions?-screenshot_2017-01-12-07-57-56.jpg

Special ability adds to market value ? multiple positions?-screenshot_2017-01-12-07-58-48.jpg

I was carefully training the last position point, but he accidently got 1% to a skill anyway. I don't think that 1% gave 100k to the market value, or did it?

In a day or two I'll check SA. I promise to be even more careful =]
    Any additional information on the subject would be appreciated.
    It wasn't our day.