Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By CM-16
  • 2 Post By Gert Funck

Thread: Having more than 1 wall / aerial.

Rookie

Having more than 1 wall / aerial.

My current startingeleven got 3 aerial defenders and 2 walls. Let's just say that i like having good players.

But does it actually give any benefit to have more than 1 player with those SA?
    Must be hard to research...

Quote Originally Posted by Shire View Post
    My current startingeleven got 3 aerial defenders and 2 walls. Let's just say that i like having good players.

But does it actually give any benefit to have more than 1 player with those SA?
    Must be hard to research...

Sometimes work sometimes don't

More players can increase the chances of blocking FK or winning Defensive Corners but this is still luck based
    madflo19 likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Yes I think you increase your chances but it depends on you player too.

e.g. In last game I had 3 players with aerial defense and every corner was countered by my defense , and the icon blinked by only one of the 3 defenders with the SA.

So it seems that some players tend to be more capable of using the SA you have assigned to them.

In my team history if there is a line that worked 99% of the seasons well is the defense line. I tend to buy 2 aerial defenders -DC's- and the DL and DR I try to have them with wall SA, these and the 1vs1 GK are the most used SA's by my side and for me worked well.

I must be honest and say I still don´t se any significantly effects of those SA.

I like the idea of them, I like the visuals in game icons. But players I have compared performed the same with or without SA.

so IMHO the effect is minimal if any. And never 40-50 skillpoints worth. I never train them, but I don´t avoid them either
    madflo19 and Bunzo like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -