Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Best Way to Keep 10% Team Bonuses?

Quote Originally Posted by Regev View Post
    That's a LOT of micro-management. I like to think of Top Eleven as a tool of entertainment, meaning it's here to serve me, not the other way around Is there a way to set up auto-schedules or something? Also, can't I make the "grey skills" highlighted by training them? I thought the game highlights the skills in which the player has higher numeric quality in.
    You are saying "a LOT of micro-management" like it's something bad =] It takes some time to create the schedules (for me it's fun), but training process takes about 10 minutes every day. Not that much.

Key abilities are determined by players positions. White skills get more XP than grey skills.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Key abilities are determined by players positions. White skills get more XP than grey skills.
    Are you a 100% sure about it??? I thought all skills are increasable equally, and that the game simply highlights those at which the player already has high levels in. Isn't that so?

So one of my strikers (he is 33) has highlighted Positioning and Heading (Why is that in Defense if he's a striker?), and Passing, Dribbling, Crossing and Finishing in Attack, with Strength and Speed and Creativity in Physical & Mental. Does that mean I should combine a defense/attack/fitness mix of workouts that focuses on all those traits? I can't understand why his Positioning and Heading are defense attributes if he's a striker.

Are you a 100% sure about it??? I thought all skills are increasable equally, and that the game simply highlights those at which the player already has high levels in. Isn't that so?
    Yes, I am sure =]

You can read this, if it's interesting for you: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ng-system.html

So one of my strikers (he is 33) has highlighted Positioning and Heading (Why is that in Defense if he's a striker?), and Passing, Dribbling, Crossing and Finishing in Attack, with Strength and Speed and Creativity in Physical & Mental. Does that mean I should combine a defense/attack/fitness mix of workouts that focuses on all those traits? I can't understand why his Positioning and Heading are defense attributes if he's a striker.
    You can check for yourself. Is your guy a pure striker without other positions? Go to the Market and compare him with other strikers. All of them have the same set of skills.
    He uses Positioning (to receive passes and crosses probably) and Heading (speaks for itself), that's why he has them. As any other striker.

Here are all the drills (level 1) in the game with XP to every skill; for field players only, goalkeepers have different set of skills.

Best Way to Keep 10% Team Bonuses?-capture.jpg

Sorry for long editing. Bad habit.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-15-2017 at 12:57 PM.
    Galani likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

NICE! Thanks, I read it all. But Al says:

"So, what conclusion can we draw from this? Will a player gain less if he participates in a drill that train abilities that are grey for him? I have actually found that this is not the case, at least contrary to my believes before doing these tests. The grey abilities for my player Dailly -- Crossing and Finishing -- are covered only by the Fast Counter Attack drill in this practice. As the table show, the decrease in gain in Crossing and Finishing have instead almost to the decimal been attributed the other abilities covered by the Fast Counter Attack drill, ie Passing and Creativity.

This can be explained with the following example. Lets say we run a large number of Fast Counter Attack drills (this drill improves Creativity, Crossing, Finishing and Passing) on a AMR (Creativity, Crossing, Finishing and Passing are all highlighted on a AMR), we could get the following result (plus minus only a few percent):
    Creativity +50%
    Crossing +50%
    Finishing +50%
    Passing +50%

But if we instead runs the same amount of drills on a MC (Only Creativity and Passing are highlighted while Crossing and Finnsihing are grey). we should roughly get the following result:
    Creativity +65%
    Crossing +35%
    Finishing +35%
    Passing +65%

2.2 Mix of drills

I have found that the mix of drills does -- not -- impact the Training Efficiency Factor at all. As is well known, you get a higher bonus (Offense, Defense, Conditioning and Possession) from a well constructed practice. But the individual gain in ability is not impacted by the mix of drills in a session.
    So that means whatever training you choose, as long as it has some key attribute in it, the loss of training efficiency ("grey" attributes that it improves) will funnel themselves to increased key attribute improvement?

NICE CHART!!! thanks

What's the numbers (0.67, 1.00, etc)? Multipliers of efficiency?

Also, how much conditions do players lose every match? (Side question: do players actually gain skills, like in training, from matches? Everybody says so but Ive never been notified in-game for any skill increase after a game or anything)

Thanks again, you're a rockstar.

So that means whatever training you choose, as long as it has some key attribute in it, the loss of training efficiency ("grey" attributes that it improves) will funnel themselves to increased key attribute improvement?
    That is right. Let's say we have a pure striker and train him with Fast Counter-Attacks (level 1). It gives 5 XP and train Passing, Crossing, Finishing and Creativity. So each skill should get 1.25 XP. But Crossing is not key attribute for ST, so it gets 25% less XP, and this 25% goes to key abilities. Like this:

Best Way to Keep 10% Team Bonuses?-capture.jpg

You should avoid training grey skills because they're rarely in use in this position. For example, center players rarely use Crossing, defenders -- Dribbling, midfielders -- Heading.

What's the numbers (0.67, 1.00, etc)? Multipliers of efficiency?
    These numbers are experience points. I guess you've already figured that out.
    You can download ITP (link in my signature) and play with it for some time =] It calculates experience correctly depending on key and non-key abilities and level of your drills. You're going to need Excel 2007 or later.

Also, how much conditions do players lose every match? (Side question: do players actually gain skills, like in training, from matches? Everybody says so but Ive never been notified in-game for any skill increase after a game or anything)
    It depends on orders (pressing, marking style) and random factor.
    Players do gain skills in games, you can see it in the table when the match ends. Efficiency of games is equal level 4 drills (world class, +30%).

Thanks again, you're a rockstar.
    Thank you =]
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-26-2017 at 10:43 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

I think I get it. So basically if you train a player with a training that focuses on, say, 2white, 2grey attributes (rather than 4 white attributes), the player will end up with the exact same overall quality number, but in real-life practical gameplay - he would be worse because the grey attributes improved mean little to nothing for him?

I think I get it. So basically if you train a player with a training that focuses on, say, 2white, 2grey attributes (rather than 4 white attributes), the player will end up with the exact same overall quality number, but in real-life practical gameplay - he would be worse because the grey attributes improved mean little to nothing for him?
    Exactamundo!

Here's science ends and magic begins. I believe that it's not effective to train all the white skills equally. I think it's better to concentrate on 3-5 key attributes that support your playstyle and leave the rest key-attributes on their own. Maybe shove them up a little from time to time, but the idea is to "minimax" your players into highly specialized machines.
    Or maybe I'm wrong :3
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-15-2017 at 02:10 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Awesome. Thank you so much for the generous, crystal clear information.

Now I'm wondering what I should do with my squad. I haven't lost a match yet (all wins and 1 draw) since the beginning of the year. Basically I bought seven 5* old-timers (all are 30-33, except for one who is 26) for 1 token each, and I'm rocking the league (lvl3) with them - 6 wins out of 6 matches! 100% success in cup and CL too. I have two fast-trainers that I bought last season (from the "choose 1 player out of the 3, we pay the cash!") - but they're 21 and 22 now, first I raised to 5 stars and the second is 4, about to hit 5. Should I just ditch both of them (around 900k value each) before season ends, get one 18 fast trainer and invest all my greens in him? I can save the greens from now instead of keeping investing him in those two. Most of the oldies I bought have one more season left, so maybe I should sell them too before season ends. As for the 24-28ies, I guess I should sell them too? Perhaps build my team around a single 18 fast trainer (who ill invest all the greens in) and 15 5* elders who will be replaced each season for a token each Is that a good plan?

Rookie
    It's 2 training for me..6% each..2 attack, 2 defense, 2 physical.
    The 2 training with x2 bonus and 10% for all bonus

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast