Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Best Way to Keep 10% Team Bonuses?

Quote Originally Posted by enachev View Post
    thanks

i guess its not there for me because first thing every day i watch the videos for rests, no more videos available when i check training
    You need to train 2x bonuse before you watch and finish 30 videos limit or you can save couple for 2x bonus

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    You need to train 2x bonuses before you watch and finish 30 videos limit or you can save couple for 2x bonus
    Is there a limit of videos? Is it same for all countries and devices?

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Is there a limit of videos? Is it same for all countries and devices?
    There may be a limit but it´s not this magic figure of 30 as I get more than that in a day .
    It varies from country to country though .

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    There may be a limit but it´s not this magic figure of 30 as I get more than that in a day .
    It varies from country to country though .
    wow, you are lucky bro, in which continent/country please
    some day I got none, some time less than 30, but quote in my side is 30

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    wow, you are lucky bro, in which continent/country please
    some day I got none, some time less than 30, but quote in my side is 30
    Mine could also be less than 30 I think I use three 2X bonuses per day and for resting for the players are approximately 11 or 12. Do you use Android, if so this could be because of that. I usually can watch the ads by my Android device only at the beginning of the day while IOS device always allows me to watch the ads before I reach the limit. By the way I do not exactly know why it is like that, maybe my device has a problem.

I can farm resources only by using iPad, web can't. Web use to give me 2/3 before but not anymore, although if I get 2/3 using web then iPad not give me full 30; I used to use iPhone too but since the new update come video doesn't work on iPhone.

Total resource farming system is not sustainable, today is good, next bad so on...

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Here's an excellent strategy how to play this game, I'm using it.
    At the beginning of every season you should replace three your oldest players: buy three nice expensive fast-trainers in the Market, 18 y/o, 4-5*. It is good if they have two postitions or SA. It might not be an easy task, I woke up very early morning (when server resets) and sometimes got myself into a bidding war. You don't have to buy them all in one day, but the sooner, the better.
    Power-train them new positions (if needed), SA (if needed) and only after that skills (stars), do it for the whole season. Spend your green pack only on these guys. It is probably a good idea not to let them play, because the old guys usually do their job better than this fresh meat, but it's up to you. It is possible to get them up to 7* if you do everything right, squeeze green packs out of everything and use them only on these FTs.
    When the next season starts, buy another three 18 y/o FTs. In four seasons you will have a dream-team of young fast-trainers. Replace players when they turn 22, because at this age they don't get as much skills as young players.
    These recommendations are not carved in stone. If you can't find three guys, two might be enough. If one of your players doing exceptionally well on the field (his ratings are high), you probably should let him stay for a season or two even if he's old.

Also, here're probably interesting reads. A lot of micro-management though.
    A little trick how to "enhance" the level of a drill: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post436134
    How I choose drills for a player: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post436876
    I'll read the posts, thanks.

One thing though, I get the strategy and I can see why it's effective long-term. But wouldn't you get at least 80% of the squad quality - while spending 20% of the energy (less video watched for greens, less trainings, less time wasted overall) by simply replacing your entire squad every season with 5 stars who are just about to retire? That way, you'd spend 1 token per each, instead of 15-30 per young. And you won't have to watch all those videos and train the players to get em up to 6-7 stars. I do get the benefits of having a few 6-7 stars in your squad every season, but is the difference in squad quality really worth the difference (sounds huge) in time spent on boring videos and trainings? Did you experiment with that strategy perhaps? Thanks again for all the great info brother.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Gosling View Post
    It's 2 training for me..6% each..2 attack, 2 defense, 2 physical.
    The 2 training with x2 bonus and 10% for all bonus
    That's what I do too.

Each player gets 48% of condition each day. Each match causes a loss of about 25-30%. I have a full squad of 22 players so I use a different set of players if there are two games that day. That leaves plenty for 2x 7.5% trainings with 2x bonus and a couple of 2.25% or 3% to put everyone at about 75% condition before I go to bed so that they would rest up to 99% during my lunch time.
    Season 71, Level 61

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234