Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Individual Training Planner

This might be of topic but, i checked u and ur lvl 6 with a 140% player how do u manage to train players and keep them at a high level.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Famous
    Al has 3 threads on the first page of this tutorials section, some of the most valuable information you can have for building a squad. (Guide for ambitious beginners, How to create a budget, Understanding training 2016). In those he also discussed his team development over seasons.

Find fast training players. Beyond that it's condition loss, which means watch your green pack ads, earn your tokens (or complain about not having any, there are threads for that too.)
    Al Svanberg likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Dreamer
    Tox the latest version is sick!

Top11 should buy your code and sell it as an add-on
    Toxcatl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    Tox the latest version is sick! :)

Top11 should buy your code and sell it as an add-on ;)
    Thank you, kind sir ::)

I recommend everyone who uses an older version to switch to the latest one. If you ain't sure what version you're using, check it on the Readme sheet.
    I'm working on the next update, and it's big and ambitious. I need to do some research, gather statistics... You know, Al Svanberg style ::) I'm not sure if I'm gonna deliver at all. But in any case, it's not going to be soon, so...

Switch to the latest version (1.0.1), guys!
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-23-2016 at 07:10 AM. Reason: typo
    Al Svanberg likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Dreamer
    Tox and guys- I remember how like some editors for CHanpionship Manager had an "import function".

Is the info on my players on my team in TE readily available locally on my devices? I think I heard of some (fake) cheating software were you could change things on your team, but the changes only showed on your screen and never transformed into the central databases, which seem to indicate that team data could be available locally.

Would be pretty cool with a function were you just could import a player, enter what session you want to run and how many Rests you will use, and see the more or less exact impact running the session in the game will have on your player!

Just a heads up, I have no clue if we would be allowed by Nordeus to use player data -- if it was stored locally -- or if it would breach our license agreement. Maybe Moi, Jeeves or someone can give us a heads up if we are taking this too far!
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 11-24-2016 at 09:02 AM.
    Toxcatl likes this.

I know I said that there will be no new version soon, but Al has found out that grey skill penalty is actually 25%, not 30-35% as we thought before.
    I made necessary changes, so 1.0.2 is here with proper formulas. Check the first post.

Thanks, Al.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-26-2016 at 12:38 PM.
    LeManiaque and ibangali like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Need training for finishing

Hi everyone, I've been having a lot of problems recently with my attackers. They create a lot of chances but do not finish a lot of them. Like there is only 1 goal like every 12 shots on target. I've been informed by my assistant numerous times and I started figuring out the problem. I want to set up a training program specifically for finishing. If anyone has any ideas then let me know please as it's very important..

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hi
    if you don't have any guide to post, better make a post in a relative thread like this for example.
    You can read it or also read this which is more simple
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ry-player.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Here's a little trick I want to share with you.

As you probably know, if you add Goalkeeper Training (GKT) drill to a field players session, the experience won't be lost, it will be stored undistributed until any other, "normal", drill is used. This experience can also be saved for the next training session if GKT is the last drill in this session, but will disappear before a game if left undistributed.

Example. You can do 6x GKT several times and then any other drill once, let's say 1-on-1 Finishing. This will give all the XP from GKT you did to this 1-on-1 Finishing, nothing will be lost. But if instead of 1-on-1 Finishing you will send the player to play a match, then XP from GKT will be lost. So be careful here.

Next, two following training sessions have the same total condition loss (7.5%) and therefore should give the same skill gain:

5x 1-on-1 finishing (5 * 1.5% = 7.5%)

and

2x GK Training + 1x 1-on-1 finishing (2 * 3% + 1.5% = 7.5%)

But only if levels of both drills (1-on-1 Finishing and GKT) are the same. What if level of GKT is higher? Will it provide the bonus? If yes, this would mean that we can boost any low-level drill with Goalkeeper Training of higher level.
    It happens that I have 1-On-1 Finishing lvl 1 and GKT lvl 3 (+20% experience). I trained a striker with sessions I mentioned above, 60 times each. If the theory is correct, the second session should deliver ~16% more experience (and, therefore, skill gain) than the first session.
    And here are the results:
    Individual Training Planner-capture.jpg
    Column 1: total gain from 60 sessions with 5x 1-on-1 Finishing
    Column 2: total gain from 60 sessions with 2x GKT and 1x 1-on-1 Finishing
    Column 3: how much exactly the sessions with GKTs are better than the sessions with only 1-on-1 Finishings; 116% expected.

It seems to be confirmed. So if you have a low-level drill, you can boost its efficiency by adding higher level GKT before it, the more, the better. And if your training level has not reached the cap (level 91), then go for Defense drills and make Goalkeeper Training as high level as possible.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 12-22-2017 at 10:47 PM.
    LeManiaque and firaty75 like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Interesting, in that case I'm going to combine my world class GK drill with 2 whistle P&M drills.
    Thanks for sharing.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast