Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Individual Training Planner

This is it, folks. There will be no new versions of ITP, 1.0.2 is final.
    But I'm currently learning Java...and we'll see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
    It wasn't our day.

Tox, your tips about GK drill; GK (wc) drill combing with any class drill which condition take lower than 3% working for me good
    Like, 5 GK (wc) + 1 skill drill (wc) = 16.75%
    Working over 3 times better than using single (6 x 0.75= 4.5) "skill drill"

Thanks
    Last edited by ibangali; 01-12-2017 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    Tox, your tips about GK drill; GK (wc) drill combing with any class drill which condition take lower than 3% working for me good
    Like, 5 GK (wc) + 1 skill drill (wc) = 16.75%
    Working over 3 times better than using single (6 x 0.75= 4.5) "skill drill"

Thanks
    You are very welcome, my friend, I'm glad you find it useful, but that's not what I meant. If you have Skill Drill on lvl 4 (world class, +30%), there is no need to use GK Training before it. The efficiency of the training (XP gain / condition loss) will be the same. You are just making the training a little bit quicker for yourself, but it's not really important. Just saves you a few clicks, nothing more.
    The point is you can use GK Training before any drill with lower level to "enhance" it.
    Let's say I have Wind Play lvl 2 (semi-pro, +10%; 3% CL) and GK Training lvl 4 (world class, +30%; 3% CL as well). In this case each Wing Play gives 4 x 1.1 = 4.4 XP to a player and GKT gives 4 x 1.3 = 5.2 XP.
    Therefore, 6x WingPlay give: 6 x 4.4 = 26.4 XP
    5x GKT + Wing Play give: 5 x 5.2 + 4.4 = 30.4 XP
    It's 26.4 vs 30.4 with the same condition loss. Efficiency of the second training is higher, you gain more for the same price.

The difference becomes even better in case you use several "full GKT" trainings, like this:
    6x GK Training
    6x GK Training
    5x GK Training + [any lower lvl drill]

Just don't end your training with GKT, because experience from it dissapears before a game if left undistributed. Well, at least in the new version.

Obviously, I'm only talking about field players here, not goalkeepers.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-13-2017 at 07:47 AM.
    It wasn't our day.

Right, that's I try to say
    In busy life, instead of clicking 3/4 time my work done by one click

I just need to complain to someone: I already hate Java.

Cockadoodledoo<cookoo> kokoDududu = new Cockadoodledoo<cookoo>();

Damn it!
    It wasn't our day.

Hi,

Can you explain how i use this tool to level up my primary skills for each player, im missing something simple that i just dont get,
    i did the following training for a player but he didnt gain any % to his skills

Individual Training Planner-test.png

Quote Originally Posted by pompeypaul View Post
    Hi,

Can you explain how i use this tool to level up my primary skills for each player, im missing something simple that i just dont get,
    i did the following training for a player but he didnt gain any % to his skills

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	test.PNG 
Views:	660 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	76037
    The numbers in cells are eXperience Points (XP) that go to corresponding skills. When you add a few drills in the schedule, you can see what amount of total XP goes to each skill. From your example: Positioning are going to get 0.41 XP (3% of total XP from this schedule), Shooting -- 3.25 XP (26%). ITP shows you what exactly your player is going to train with the schedule you've created. You can easily compare different drills to each other and decide which one you need.
    Every skill gets +1% when accumulates required amount of XP. There're many factors that affects XP, both visible (i.e. age, stars) and hidden (so called Talent). So no wonder it happens sometimes player gets nothing from a single training, expecially if he's old and has slow training rate. But it may happen he gets +8%.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 02-02-2017 at 08:12 PM. Reason: grammar =]
    It wasn't our day.

thx for sharing all the message , but can u make it simple to telling me
    which skill use for GK , MC and DC or ST
    sorry i a bit confuse
    Season 23

Leagues Won:19
    Leagues runner up:3
    Champion Leagues Won:8
    Champion Leagues Finallist:12
    World Cup Won :4
    World Cup Finalist:2

*Triple Crown still hoping *

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Cheong View Post
    thx for sharing all the message , but can u make it simple to telling me
    which skill use for GK , MC and DC or ST
    sorry i a bit confuse
    No, sorry, I can't. Otherwise I would have already done that. Asking for the best schedules is like asking for the best formation -- there're no such things.

I can tell you what I use for my players on these positions, but it won't help you since you have different players with different positions and skills.

My exact schedules won't help you much, but here's I explain how I choose the drills. Read this, but it will probably be even more confusing =]
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post439834
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 02-12-2017 at 02:15 PM.
    Justin Cheong likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

I have a new version I made for myself, 'cause I need it. The difference is small: it contains an additional table with efficiency of training every skill by every drill (division XP by CL). And tiny, but pleasant interface changes.
    I don't release this version because I'm lazy and slow as un perezoso. If someone needs the new version, write me why. Otherwise, stick with current version 1.0.2, it's good enough.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 02-18-2017 at 01:19 AM.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast