Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Best Way to Keep 10% Team Bonuses?

Quote Originally Posted by Regev View Post
    Awesome. Thank you so much for the generous, crystal clear information.

Now I'm wondering what I should do with my squad. I haven't lost a match yet (all wins and 1 draw) since the beginning of the year. Basically I bought seven 5* old-timers (all are 30-33, except for one who is 26) for 1 token each, and I'm rocking the league (lvl3) with them - 6 wins out of 6 matches! 100% success in cup and CL too. I have two fast-trainers that I bought last season (from the "choose 1 player out of the 3, we pay the cash!") - but they're 21 and 22 now, first I raised to 5 stars and the second is 4, about to hit 5. Should I just ditch both of them (around 900k value each) before season ends, get one 18 fast trainer and invest all my greens in him? I can save the greens from now instead of keeping investing him in those two. Most of the oldies I bought have one more season left, so maybe I should sell them too before season ends. As for the 24-28ies, I guess I should sell them too? Perhaps build my team around a single 18 fast trainer (who ill invest all the greens in) and 15 5* elders who will be replaced each season for a token each Is that a good plan?
    Here's an excellent strategy how to play this game, I'm using it.
    At the beginning of every season you should replace three your oldest players: buy three nice expensive fast-trainers in the Market, 18 y/o, 4-5*. It is good if they have two postitions or SA. It might not be an easy task, I woke up very early morning (when server resets) and sometimes got myself into a bidding war. You don't have to buy them all in one day, but the sooner, the better.
    Power-train them new positions (if needed), SA (if needed) and only after that skills (stars), do it for the whole season. Spend your green pack only on these guys. It is probably a good idea not to let them play, because the old guys usually do their job better than this fresh meat, but it's up to you. It is possible to get them up to 7* if you do everything right, squeeze green packs out of everything and use them only on these FTs.
    When the next season starts, buy another three 18 y/o FTs. In four seasons you will have a dream-team of young fast-trainers. Replace players when they turn 22, because at this age they don't get as much skills as young players.
    These recommendations are not carved in stone. If you can't find three guys, two might be enough. If one of your players doing exceptionally well on the field (his ratings are high), you probably should let him stay for a season or two even if he's old.

Also, here're probably interesting reads. A lot of micro-management though.
    A little trick how to "enhance" the level of a drill: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post436134
    How I choose drills for a player: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post436876
    CM-16 likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    "Here's an excellent strategy how to play this game, I'm using it.
    Power-train them new positions (if needed), SA (if needed) and only after that skills (stars), do it for the whole season. Spend your green pack only on these guys. It is probably a good idea not to let them play, because the old guys usually do their job better than this fresh meat, but it's up to you."

You are right but not that all of the old guys play very well every season, especially after 25 they are starting to show mediocre performances. As you have mentioned, some of 18 years old players really well. I think generally the most effective age is 21 for these guys and I wonder Toxcatl, do you have a thread or opinion about training efficiency of recommendeds and youngsters that we bought by tokens, because they always train faster than both the players we bought from the market and scouts.

Pro
    Why would you need 10%? I have the bonus always up to 8%. In the morning I do a light training with my whole team. Then my subs get a hard training and with a video that is enough to keep it at 8%. That last 2% will not make the difference and I do not want to spend green packs on that. The green packs will be used for fast trainers to get them to 7 star
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

There is no need to use green packs to have the bonus to 10%😉

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    You are right but not that all of the old guys play very well every season, especially after 25 they are starting to show mediocre performances. As you have mentioned, some of 18 years old players really well. I think generally the most effective age is 21 for these guys and I wonder Toxcatl, do you have a thread or opinion about training efficiency of recommendeds and youngsters that we bought by tokens, because they always train faster than both the players we bought from the market and scouts.
    All players you're buying for tokens have good training rate. Scouts have high training rate too, it's just they're not young. And it is very much possible to buy very good fast-trainers on the market, so you're not quite right here.
    Do you know what fast trainer is? Read this guide: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...s-players.html
    Anyway, it doesn't matter for training where do you get them, a player is a player.

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Why would you need 10%? I have the bonus always up to 8%. In the morning I do a light training with my whole team. Then my subs get a hard training and with a video that is enough to keep it at 8%. That last 2% will not make the difference and I do not want to spend green packs on that. The green packs will be used for fast trainers to get them to 7 star
    Because 10% > 8%.
    I don't see the logic in your post. Getting 8% bonus from 6% takes almost the same efforts as getting 10% from 8%. What's the point of losing 2%? You gain nothing by that.
    Also, if you need green packs to keep your bonuses afloat, you are doing it wrong, sorry.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-16-2017 at 12:20 PM.
    CM-16 likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    All players you're buying for tokens have good training rate. Scouts have high training rate too, it's just they're not young. And it is very much possible to buy very good fast-trainers on the market, so you're not quite right here.
    Do you know what fast trainer is? Read this guide: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...s-players.html
    Anyway, it doesn't matter for training where do you get them, a player is a player.
    I see. I am going to read it, thank you very much.

All players you're buying for tokens have good training rate.
    With only two exceptions, however :

1. Some of the players from newly generated team (for example you rejoined TE in level 7, I mentioned the 3 and 4 star players)
    2. Free Youth Academy Players that the higher level teams don't want at all
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    With only two exceptions, however :

1. Some of the players from newly generated team (for example you rejoined TE in level 7, I mentioned the 3 and 4 star players)
    2. Free Youth Academy Players that the higher level teams don't want at all
    You mean they can be fast trainers too or I got something wrong here?
    Are you sure that free academy players can be fast trainers?
    It wasn't our day.

You mean they can be fast trainers too or I got something wrong here?
    Are you sure that free academy players can be fast trainers?
    From my experience :

1. The first players you receive when joining TE are mixed bags. Some are fast trainers but some aren't
    2. Every Free Academy Players you receive are not fast trainers (I trained them the same way as the paid one, the free one would lose star after promotion quite easily while the paid one would retain them)
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    2. Every Free Academy Players you receive are not fast trainers (I trained them the same way as the paid one, the free one would lose star after promotion quite easily while the paid one would retain them)
    Yes, that's true. But you do not buy them by tokens, right?

All players you're buying for tokens have good training rate.
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 01-16-2017 at 01:10 PM.
    Toxcatl and CM-16 like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast