Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Why do we have to sign with tokens players from youth academy?

Quote Originally Posted by RealM View Post
    Yup, done. Anyway not getting much money but
    Nice dance there if you look at the bright side since its gonna generate free players every given date so that means additional income to your team. In actual fact we are using our time and money to build a Nordeus youth academy in our compound to make it easy for them to sell us their youth players.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Rookie
    I also think that if the players are the academy would sign freely, without paying tokens, but is so, there is nothing to do.
    Dragons FC

Season 1 - 1st place
    Season 2 - 1st place

Quote Originally Posted by RealM View Post
    Am level 3 in season 3 and I got this player recently from youth academy

Why should I sign him with 21 tokens when he came from my academy he should be signed for free or cash instead. why? or because Nordeus is greedy?
    I thought the same too.. It should be free to sign since they came from our academy, at least if they want us to pay to sign that player, please use money instead of tokens. I think nordeus is too greedy. If you want to be really good in the game, you should pay a lot.. This game is not for everyone. It's only for the one that willing to spend loads of money on game. Sometimes the way they make the game is just too ridiculous, everything involves token. Not fair..
    Piyush Ravi likes this.

It's right that it's a game for profit making at the end. For me, it should be free to train 'my youth players' for the team's future.

Now I will remind myself that save tokens to youth academy for new players. One of them must be good in high level.

Quote Originally Posted by fredericklam View Post
    It's right that it's a game for profit making at the end. For me, it should be free to train 'my youth players' for the team's future.

Now I will remind myself that save tokens to youth academy for new players. One of them must be good in high level.
    I know it shouldn't be wrong for them to make a profit, that's their main purpose of making this game, but sometimes they are overly greedy. They don't even let the normal people to take advantage from their own facility.. At least if they want us to bid using tokens or buy the booster, still make sense.. But like the youth team, we need to wait for so long and once we get the player we need tokens to sign them...

But, whatever we said about the game, the game will still be like this.. So I guess this thread is the place for the players to share their thought, nothing more.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFreak View Post
    I know it shouldn't be wrong for them to make a profit, that's their main purpose of making this game, but sometimes they are overly greedy. They don't even let the normal people to take advantage from their own facility.. At least if they want us to bid using tokens or buy the booster, still make sense.. But like the youth team, we need to wait for so long and once we get the player we need tokens to sign them...

But, whatever we said about the game, the game will still be like this.. So I guess this thread is the place for the players to share their thought, nothing more.
    There is nothing wrong with making money, yes, that is what this game is for. But the fact that they can make this game SO MUCH BETTER is what is frustrating. It is basically a money-making scheme in the guise of a game. This is different from Football manager which is a game that tries to make money.

AND that is why I dont spend money on this game anymore. the bugs and weird procedures and results within this game reek of bad management and programming. You would think with the money they make on this "game" that they could hire people who want to make people happy with their product. It is typical of people who only care about money and fack the customer once they get the money.
    Piyush Ravi likes this.

I have occasionally bought the odd 14 tokens for 1.50 or whatever just to make some bids but I straight up refuse to blast out that kind of money (20 - 50 tokens) for 1 player. Major rip off.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    There is nothing wrong with making money, yes, that is what this game is for. But the fact that they can make this game SO MUCH BETTER is what is frustrating. It is basically a money-making scheme in the guise of a game. This is different from Football manager which is a game that tries to make money.

AND that is why I dont spend money on this game anymore. the bugs and weird procedures and results within this game reek of bad management and programming. You would think with the money they make on this "game" that they could hire people who want to make people happy with their product. It is typical of people who only care about money and fack the customer once they get the money.
    Couldn't agree more... Sometimes with the money that we already spent, we can't even guarantee that we will win all the games (due to the settings of the faulty program). Just like what you said, with the amount of money that they get, they COULD and SHOULD make a better game, but they don't.

Let's take a look at a small part of this game, the match schedules. The schedules are completely ridiculous. Sometimes my team only rest for half an hour before the next match begins. This kind of situation will force the players to buy more boosters which again another profits for them, and for us? We can't even guarantee with that thing we could win the game.. This is just a small part of this game, and if you look at the other part, like the cup matches where they set you against a team which has higher ratings (sometimes more than 10), which again force you to buy some tokens and bid on better players to make your team stronger.

For these reasons, I will not spend any dime on this game any more. This game will just take away your money, it will not let you enjoy the game (even with money). Not everyone as rich as the league leader, champions league winner, or cup winner.

Like I always say, would you even pay to play this game?
    Piyush Ravi likes this.

Addicted
    I would sign that 27QP 4* DC for 21 tokens. He will be a fast trainer. Use some green packs on him and he will be a 5* player before you know it.

The ones you pay tokens for tend to be very fast trainers.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast