Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.2 - 20th of December

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Moi

[Official] Top Eleven v5.2 - 20th of December

[Official] Top Eleven v5.2 - 20th of December-weekly-deals.jpg

Hi Managers,

On 20th Dec. we released Top Eleven version 5.2 for all platforms: iOS, Android and web browsers. Here’s a breakdown of the improvements and the full change-log:

NEW

- For the holidays we’re introducing new login rewards: Weekly Sponsor deal! Over the course of 7-day cycles get increasingly better rewards as boosters, Tokens and cash every day you log in. But there’s more! Alongside these standard rewards you’ll earn extra bonus rewards! Don't miss an amazing chance to boost your club by logging in every single day! Please note this feature will be visible from the 21st of December
    - Some Managers are now able to purchase official strips and emblems with real money on their Top Eleven app for mobile devices. This new feature is undergoing tests and we’ll update you with more information in the near future.
    - On iOS and web browsers we introduced an updated tutorial for our new Managers with a new tutorial sequence.

IMPROVEMENTS

- When you rest or boost or players from their player screen you have now the option to watch videos on how to do this.
    - For clubs that don't have the minimum number of signed players needed, the system will now take into consideration the Manager's tactics when filling the Squad.
    - The Nivea Men logo has been introduced on the championship header and menu navigation.

FIXED BUGS

- We've fixed the text-wrapping issue in the last update in Chinese, Japanese and Thai on iOS devices and web browsers.
    - On iOS devices we've fixed the log-in issue by improving log-in speed. It should now work as intended.
    - We've fixed an issue on iOS 10 devices that was causing the Top Eleven app to hang when the device was unlocked.
    - We've fixed an issue that was causing FA matchmaking not to work properly on specific scenarios.

Remember: Weekly Sponsor deal will be visible starting the 21st of December

Thanks

My Android top 11 app has data too much. Can't update. Should I clean the data. What will happen? I don't remember my fb email password. Sure I can't uninstall it, everything will disappear. Can't recover password, so long not use fb so my email forgotten. No phone number. Yep I'm ****. Solution!

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    My Android top 11 app has data too much. Can't update. Should I clean the data. What will happen? I don't remember my fb email password. Sure I can't uninstall it, everything will disappear. Can't recover password, so long not use fb so my email forgotten. No phone number. Yep I'm ****. Solution!
    Hi there azwanonly.

You need to contact Facebook in order to recover your FB account credentials. Otherwise, if you log out of the game you won't be able to log in again with your team, as it is linked to your FB account and it can't be unlinked. Please contact Facebook as soon as possible.

Hahaha, great. No phone number for recovery. I need to login my yahoo email and I forgot yahoo password. Then another phone number for receive codes for recovery to login Yahoo. The thing that i save is my top eleven manager id. I don't have any solution right now. I can't update the game because data usage too much. i delete most of my app for this. My device storage is limited. How to fix the data usage without uninstall it. It's horrible I can't update the game.

Rookie
    Dude, you're screwed. Why so careless on so many front?

Sent from my Snokor Z5000 using Tapatalk

I can only laugh right now.

Top11 level 41.
    Bunzo likes this.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    Hahaha, great. No phone number for recovery. I need to login my yahoo email and I forgot yahoo password. Then another phone number for receive codes for recovery to login Yahoo. The thing that i save is my top eleven manager id. I don't have any solution right now. I can't update the game because data usage too much. i delete most of my app for this. My device storage is limited. How to fix the data usage without uninstall it. It's horrible I can't update the game.
    I suggest you to recover your FB credentials as soon as possible, work together with Facebook on this. Playing without knowing them is a big risk, as Top Eleven may get disconnected from FB due to connectivity issues and if that happens you will need your credentials to log in again.

Can't you update apps using a WiFi connectiong, not your mobile data plan?

Also in the future, try not to forget everything you use that is attached to your account. Right now you have forgotten the email address you used to get your Facebook account, the password associated to it, you didn't set up a phone number for recovery and you also forgot your yahoo email password (which I think you have as a backup recovery option for your FB account). Too many things forgotten
    Talk2Stanley and Jeeves like this.

I have microsoft lumia 535. Can i play the game on Windows Mobile?

"- For clubs that don't have the minimum number of signed players needed, the system will now take into consideration the Manager's tactics when filling the Squad."

Will we see a team of 11 in the field? that would be good too... see the 11 with contract in the main 11 and place the players without contract as reser ves/subs..
    or what will be the change compared with before? because is suposed that the simulation was done always with 11 (even when we saw just 5 players under field) and following the tactics by default... nope¿?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast