Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck
  • 2 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Using a nice picture from my pc as logo for my team... Is this possible?

Cool Using a nice picture from my pc as logo for my team... Is this possible?

Hello managers! Respect you all! Please, let me know if it is possible to use a nice picture from my pc as logo for my team in Top 11. Can i use it???
    Honest manager

No,u can't

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

No, sadly not possible
    ZANETTI likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Some of us created imaginary teams and other games let us to upload logos to these teams. I mean i have an imaginary team and i don't think is useful the logo of Real Madrid or Barcelona if my theam have an imaginary name. Top 11 should let us to upload for teams like mine.
    Last edited by ZANETTI; 01-26-2017 at 03:02 PM.
    Honest manager

Hello, sorry it's impossible to do,

Nordeus haven't this option, u can suggect to nordeus to add this possibility
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZANETTI View Post
    Some of us created imaginary teams and other games let us to upload logos to these teams. I mean i have an imaginary team and i don't think is useful the logo of Real Madrid or Barcelona if my theam have an imaginary name. Top 11 should let us to upload for theams like mine.
    That's somehow true but sadly low chances to happen because of some reasons.

1. Top Eleven focus a lot on the quality of products and here I am talking about the design, letting everyone to upload his own emblem would automatically generate a lot of fail emblems.
    2. Copyrights - You must be realist, a lot of people would start to upload pictures from the internet from which they do not have any rights.
    3. Nobody would buy officials or premium as long they can just get others similar or even those much easier and much faster.

The thing is that Top Eleven provides hundred of possibilities from where you can choose, plenty enough to somehow please your taste but that's true, sometimes we want something that we feel that represent us, that give us something unique but because of the current format of the game is less likely something major to happen.

Personal I am a fan of the current system, I actually love it because somehow there is a certain standard of quality.

Is true that not all the emblems look nice but some of them are pretty cool but as I said above, there are some good defined lines about how emblems look. Just think that if they will allow everyone to upload their own, for them would be impossible to stay and approve them one by one, plus the huge amount of space they would need to store all the pictures from millions and millions of clubs and more then this, personal I think would be an epic fail, we would have to face teams with emblems like: pictures of Messi, pictures of Ronaldo, pictures of boobs, more pictures of boobs, Trump? , Hillary? , Chelsea?, pictures of cars because why not, etc, I guess you got my point.

The most Top Eleven can do I assume would be some new patterns, new symbols or a way to let you to add your own club name on the emblems but more then that I doubt it.

Just as you, I am a Top Eleven player and not an employee but trust me, if you somehow will manage to make a good impact to the game and help the Top Eleven community there would be a moment when they would gladly come to you and offer you your own emblem and to do honest I don't know how many companies will come on such a low level where they would offer such a great thing to a player, that's why for me from this point of view for me Nordeus is special.
    madflo19 and ZANETTI like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

PricopGeorgeCătălin, i think the Top Eleven team can create a rule to ban problem teams forever if managers doesn't respect standard of a logo or when they upload something that is not seem like logo. Is ok if that is not possible.
    Last edited by ZANETTI; 01-26-2017 at 02:04 PM.
    Honest manager

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZANETTI View Post
    PricopGeorgeCătălin, i think the Top Eleven team can create a rule to ban problem teams forever if managers doesn't respect standard of a logo or when they upload something that is not seem like logo. Is ok if that is not possible.
    Would be an epic fail, a lot of resources, time, money for what? Banning Top Eleven players, killing part of their revenue? No way, this is not gonna happen.

If you give some freedom to the people, there would always be those who would abuse it so better no. Plus some of the emblems of logos would be very likely on the rules but far from looking as a normal football logo so you would not have a feeling of playing vs a football team but against I don't know who.

Also would be quite hard for Top11 to decide which pictures uploaded can be used or not, nobody would stay and search to see if some of them are allowed or not despite technically they can avoid all these issues by making you directly resp. for what you upload but as I said, people would not buy anymore officials or the current premium ones and they will focus more on some custom ones.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook