Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Match Fixing in Top Eleven

Rookie

Match Fixing in Top Eleven

I noticed something really weird this match day. This guy who usually watches his games, started the game with this formation.Match Fixing in Top Eleven-match-fixing.jpg

The guy who versed him was first but he has really bad goal difference compared to the top 4, so this seemed really fishy as he ended up winning the game 13-0 due to this and against a very good team. It made me think he match fixed with his friend to raise his goal difference. Disgrace . . .

If he keep playing with that wall formation then he might going for tanking but if he playing his next match as normal then it's really fishy

Rookie
    yea his next match is against me and he's playing a 4-2-3-1. So, it is really suspicious.

there is nothing much you can do just beat the hell out of him.

Rookie
    I'd love to but he's like the same rating as me. 96% to 100%.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    If he keep playing with that wall formation then he might going for tanking but if he playing his next match as normal then it's really fishy
    But if he was going all tank, he wouldn't have an outfield player as a goalie and 2 goalies as attackers.

maybe he want Cat archievement, who knows :P

Match Fixing in Top Eleven-cat-archievement.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Football Club View Post
    But if he was going all tank, he wouldn't have an outfield player as a goalie and 2 goalies as attackers.
    If he was tanking that´s exactly what he would have btw

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    There can be several reasons like: losing a certain game on purpose, hiding his formation before the games, tanking, etc.

This is clearly something unorthodox but as I said on another thread there are many, many people who do this and Top Eleven can't track them one by one, there's nothing that they can do unless he came and say, yes I did it! Losing on purpose as far as I am aware is not allowed by Top Eleven or that's what they told me a while ago when I spoke with them regarding tanking.
    ZANETTI likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    goalies as attackers????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast