Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't buy a friend player

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Heya guys

Even tho most of you explained why the negotiations couldn't be completed, let me summarize the different rules.

In order for a negotiation to be successful, there are some conditions that have to be met:
    1. Both Managers have to be at least Club level 4.
    2. They should be on the same server.
    3. The player that is to be bought should be on 99% to attaining their next star.

If all these requirements are met, then there should be no problem in completing the negotiation.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Heya guys

Even tho most of you explained why the negotiations couldn't be completed, let me summarize the different rules.

In order for a negotiation to be successful, there are some conditions that have to be met:
    1. Both Managers have to be at least Club level 4.
    2. They should be on the same server.
    3. The player that is to be bought should be on 99% to attaining their next star.

If all these requirements are met, then there should be no problem in completing the negotiation.
    But is there a way to know which server we are on?
    Season 71, Level 61

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Unfortunately no, Managers have no means of checking which server they play on. :/ That information is only available to our support team.

Is it not more easy or convenient to make country or continent or time zone based server for us please, like us, uk, Italy etc. Or Europe 1, 2, 3...
    North American, Mid East, south east etc.o
    So we can choose our server and stick with it.

This season I'm looks like in Russian server or something, most of the teams are Russian. Today I had to wake up 5 am and attend my CL semifinal. Last couple of seasons I'm keep trying to get my time zone server, due to that I deleted all t11 friends but don't know how can I get time zone (EST. GMT 5) server.
    Last edited by ibangali; 02-02-2017 at 12:30 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    But is there a way to know which server we are on?
    Simple case: Check your friend's standing at her/his league... then click on another manager of her/his league... if you CAN add that manager... well, you are on same server, another case, not

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12