Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Pricey Hobby

Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hi all!

We are aware that there was a shift in the Token prices in some of the countries and we wish to assure you, we didn't change them.

Recently Apple decided to increase the iTunes/Apple Store by around 25% in UK, India and Turkey since the first week of January. This had an affect on every app and in-app purchase.There's also other changes, like in Russia or India, Apple has started to charge a 18% VAT which wasn't applying before so prices went up there as well.

Unfortunately, this is an internal Apple affair and we are unable to remove these changes. :/

Do check out the Token prices on our other platforms (Web, Facebook, Android) as the prices could turn into a better deal.
    My team is called ToPayIsToFail for a reason!!
    instead of bitching about tokens work around it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael1991 View Post
    If they are expensive as you're saying why don't you try the free tokens with ads??? You can get offers from those surveys and the amount of tokens are cool... i used to get free tokens when ads are suitable to my requests tho
    That's is not true at all, I did 3 surveys and received tokens from just 1 company, and I had to call the support and show pictures of the survey from my android to prove it. Did 2 other surveys and receive 0 tokens, no bother to talk to the support... they say it's not their problem since it's a third part survey, but it is. If you made a contract with the third part you must check if they are respecting the contract, pretty simple, the game provides people for the quiz and they, and the game, give tokens to people.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Just to make things clear about Token offers.

If an offer fails to reward you (the user), with the promised amount of tokens, or any at all, you should always (On Mobile):
    1. Open the Tokens menu (Token icon; top of the screen)
    2. Switch to the "Free Tokens" tab.
    3. Tap on the provider you took the offer from. (Enter their Offer Wall)
    4. There is at least one button on the whole offer wall that will read: Suport, Missing Tokens?, etc.
    To give an example:
    - For Supersonic the button is "Missing Token?" and its located at the bottom of the screen.
    - For Fyber the button is "Support" and it''s located, again, at the bottom of the screen.
    - For TapJoy the buttom is "Missing Token?" and it's located in the bottom left corner of the screen.
    All offer providers have a similar button on their Offer Wall.
    5. Tap the button and follow the on screen instructions.

The same goes if you play on the Web through TopEleven.com or Facebook.com.
    Pick an offer provider and if something with their offer is amiss, just click the Support or the Get help button located on their respective offer walls.

Why can't we help out?
    Because we don't receive data as to what the player is doing when he/she accepts an offer. A lot of these offers are for other apps. Naturally you DL the app, fire it up and then play until you reach the criteria of the offer. So the one who supplies the offer, the offer provider, is has the means to track your progress on said offer.

Why is it that sometimes there are issues with the offers?
    The reasons can be plenty. But the usual suspects are:
    a) The User didn't complete the offer properly (e.g. Mobile Strike - You didnt upgrade your HQ to # level).
    b) The User already did this offer in the past.
    c) The Offer Provider's system didn't get properly updated about your actions - Connection instability can cause this sometimes.
    d) The Offer Provider's system isn't updated about your progress with the offer yet - In rare cases I've seen this take a whole day. Eventually the tokens arrive.
    e) Sometimes stuff just happens - That's why there is a support channel for almost any service on the internet these days.

From personal experience I can say that issues are usually of the c) and d) type. It's a bit fiddly to do but I've received my rewards after writing to their support.

What ever the issue might be, only the providers will know if you've completed the offer or not. By signalling their support, their agents will manually check things and see if you've completed the offer despite the technical problems. It's that human input that makes the magic happen.

If by any chance the support of and Offer Provider doesn't respond to your query, then please feel more than welcome to contact our side and ask the agent who takes on your case for assistance. Which also means that you should be absolutely cooperative and help out the person on the other side and provide the details that he or she needs in order to help you out in this predicament.
    Voldara likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12