Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gizzmo

Thread: Emblem: shapes, patterns and symbols

Emblem: shapes, patterns and symbols

I am dissapointed with amount of shapes, patterns and symbols from which we can create emblems. But today I played against a team (Singaporean, level 3) with unusual emblem, it has pattern and symbol I've never seen before.

Emblem: shapes, patterns and symbols-capture.jpg

All the patterns I have:
    Emblem: shapes, patterns and symbols-pattern.jpg

All the symbols:
    Emblem: shapes, patterns and symbols-symbol.jpg

As you can see, I don't have this pattern and symbol, do you? Is it possible to obtain them? Is there more?
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    This is an emblem he bought. Go to shop/Regular emblems, you may buy it for 11 tokens. A pale copy of France's one if I may give my advice
    Bunzo likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    This is an emblem he bought. Go to shop/Regular emblems, you may buy it for 11 tokens. A pale copy of France's one if I may give my advice
    Oh yeah, right. I was tricked -- it looks like it was created by a player. Thanks!
    I wonder, why Nordeus don't want to add more shapes, patterns and emblems?
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    It would be nice. They probably prefer us to focus on the ridiculously pricey official ones !
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Toxcatl , back in time Top Eleven used to create a lot of custom emblems, that one is a regular one, it have this premium look because is on the new version of the game but on the old one looks just a little different.

Anyway to make an idea about all the possibilities of the emblems you can create you can take a look at these 3 articles from www.topeleven.info . Basically you have all the shapes, all the patterns and all the symbols that are at the moment in the game.

All Top Eleven Emblem Shapes | Top Eleven
    All Top Eleven Emblem Symbols | Top Eleven
    All Top Eleven Emblem Patterns | Top Eleven

Basically the normal emblems, most of them are a combination between 3 elements, shape, symbols and patterns, any of those can be combined to create something unique. Sadly not all of them are available to be customized on our own wish.

Cheers!
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook