Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: and... top eleven strikes back...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnymvc View Post
    Please not start token discussion ... you can not call me a token buyer if all investment...
    Exactly my point. Don't call someone who beat you a troll, or claim the game trolled you just because you lost. He used 11 players, just like you. I'm sorry you lost, but keep that in mind.

Ps- sorry, I really thought you said you were "trolled", but I guess you haven't. Anyways, losing is part of sports, and being a good loser is part of being a great manager. I'm glad we have forum here to discuss and learn from mistakes, share them. Just wish everyone had a better attitude, more accepting, open to possibilities
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 01-31-2017 at 04:59 PM.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnymvc View Post
    form match output and from what you said , there is only one conclusion the team value has no influence in this game...
    Team overall quality DO have an influence on the game. To my opinion, this is actually the most important factor. But in this case, the difference is not big enough to allow you to feel over-confident. As mentioned, wingers play a crucial role in this game: never ever give them a free ticket to ride with your tactic !
    madflo19 likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Apprentice
    You know what ... I learned from mistakes ) , and I said; I will play attacking this time , why not? and worst happened ) .

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...orders-me.html
    missing T11 old form

Apprentice
    I agree that is not a troll result. Although troll results does happen. Too little shots in goal.

Lol, what a loss, and in a cup final too

IRL sacked
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

im not going to win the league first time not won it got beat at home 2-1 by bottom of league team 55% weaker than me i beat them 7-0 the time before !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Personally, I would have used 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond.
    Those DML and DMR mean that I shouldn't go through the flanks.
    Season 71, Level 61

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Well you are 6 stars + and he is 5 stars +, the difference between you and him is just 1 star or 1 star + not a huge difference like 3 stars for example.

Yet the difference on the result seems to be quite big which clearly can't please you. I do agree that sometimes is to much and this kind of result should not happen so often especially at the end of the season or in the finals .
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    I had a friendly rematch , no bonus for win and the same orders, both managers present ... guess what.. , this time was a home match but the result was different...
    and... top eleven strikes back...-friendly.jpg

explanations for this win?
    Last edited by ronnymvc; 02-01-2017 at 09:23 PM.
    missing T11 old form

Famous
    It's a common opinion that friendly out association games have different mechanics (I don't think so).

Consider in a friendly: less focus on pre match condition, less $ win bonus, more willing to try different strategies.

Everyone wants explanations, proofs. I just enjoy playing. Not that I enjoy losing, haha... Ever.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast