Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Blocking players

Blocking players

Hi is there any way to block players , I have one particular retard Art Napoli that gets his kicks from sending me 3-4 transfer offers for the same player over and over again day after day.

Another Stinky FC thinks its well funny to send me invites to his / her association 10 times a day

Any help appreciated , thanks.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    I also want to know that is there a way to block someone. One of my league opponent is constantly sending me friend requests, over and over again. I will never tire to ignore but it would be great if we may block them.

Famous
    No, there is no way to do that, others have complained about it before.

Report them to the support desk - they are harassing you and that is against the terms of use.

I did once. Support does nothing about it
    WZAWZDB!

What I do about those situations:
    I let the friend request stay in there and cancel or delete at the last day of the season, as well as asso offer, sometimes I join the asso then write masg on chat that I don't play asso, plz don't offer me and it's work.
    About nego player, I usually don't keep my player on 99%, but if it happen right way I decline the offer and train to 100%.
    Last edited by ibangali; 02-02-2017 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    I don't play asso
    Sorry for the offtopic, why don't you? As for me, it's the most interesting part of the game. PvP ftw =]
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    If you not into association, now is a good time to join any invites. Sunday when new season begins, u might get some freebies. Can leave afterwards. Who know it is gold division 2 and you can get 20 tokens.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 02-03-2017 at 01:03 AM.

I played asso before but not anymore. Couple of reasons:

Playing asso mean you playing 3 or 4 matchs in the weekend which is hard for me to manage time. Even weekdays more than one game, sometimes I can't manage time. That's why I don't feel upset if I get kicked out early from cup.

Weekend, mostly goes for my kids or family time.
    Toxcatl likes this.

Rookie
    I also don't do association for the same reason. In fact, perso I think a season should be 40 days instead of 28, so that some days would be less crowded. Also one reason I don't spend money in this game is because I know it is kinda pointless since 28 days later I will have to rebuild. If it was a longer time between eac rebuild I wouldnt mind as much to buy some tokens. But I guess the engine is set i stone now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast