Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: Season 89 Are you ready?

Today I had the second leg of the cup. First leg 5-0 so I put in the reserves.
    In league I was playing with one of the main competitors, same Q, and was losing 2-0 in 20 first minutes.

Given these facts I was sure that my unbeaten streak will come to an end today.
    My reserves though did not let the team down and gave a 2-2 draw.
    And my main team managed to turn around 2-2, and could score more and win but .. ok.

So to be continued till tomorrow (half of the league has main team in 6,5stars, so it will definitely break soon)
    Season 89 Are you ready?-unbeaten.jpg
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 02-10-2017 at 03:09 PM.
    axd23, Bunzo, madflo19 and 3 others like this.

Desert Rats FC welcomed their Level 8 opponents for the Cup Round of 32 2nd Leg match with the tie evenly balanced at 2-2, and yielding 5% in Quality, were expecting a tough battle to progress further in the competition. The visitors attacked from the first whistle, and for the first 20 minutes, only desperate defence and the determined acrobatics of home 'keeper Bismark Carroll kept the match goalless. In the 33rd minute, a rare attack by the Rats was completed spectacularly when Kostadin Marinov received the ball just inside the opposition half and ran down the left wing and shot home from the left side of the Penalty box. This seemed to stun the visitors and the match was more even from then on. In the second half, the Management was concerned about the performance of striker Emanuele Imbimbo, and in the end replaced him with Julien Renard. Midfielder Mashoor Ibrahim was penalised for a late tackle, the resulting free-kick was saved by Carroll, and this seemed to be a signal to the rest of the team, who raised their play another notch. Wingers Marinov and Patrick Tillmanns started terrorising the visitors defence and in the last 21 minutes, the hosts scored five times, Marinov adding another three goals, with Tillmanns and Renard each netting once. The visitors managed to get a consolation goal, but it was too little, too late, as Desert Rats won 6-1 on the day, and 8-3 on aggregate.

Season 89 Are you ready?-s14-cup-ms-r32_2-gary-corben-fc.jpgSeason 89 Are you ready?-s14-cup-hl-r32_2-gary-corben-fc.jpg
    axd23, madflo19 and CM-16 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Has it ever occured to any of you having to play 5 matches in 24 hours?

Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170211-002723.jpg
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Selection for 12th man begins at Persebaya

The selection has begun in Gelora 10 November and the majority of the participants came from Sumatra instead of local men. Several foreign players also participated, including up to 3 players from Guangzhou, China, and several others from Cuba, Iraq, and Puerto Rico.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by axd23 View Post
    Has it ever occured to any of you having to play 5 matches in 24 hours?
    How about 6 in 27?
    Season 89 Are you ready?-s296in27schedule.jpg
    axd23 likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Season 89 Are you ready?-img_0190.jpg

After a miserable scene at auction where I lost a bidding war because the game disconnects of itself, Hakurei United went on to score their biggest win so far. Riki Setyadi scored 3 goals in his already brilliant career as a U-21 player
    talisman and axd23 like this.

Hakurei United

Nice one, Muji 😄

Season 89 Are you ready?-img_0193.jpg

Hakurei United

Desert Rats FC played at home against 7th place in the League and won 4-0, with a hat-trick from Kostadin Marinov, playing AMC in a Narrow Diamond formation, and one from Emanuele Imbimbo.

Season 89 Are you ready?-s14-l7-league-round-5.jpg
    madflo19 and CM-16 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

10 goals in 2 matches today for Van Basten,already 30 goals in 12 matches,he is insane lolSeason 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170211-173855.jpg
    talisman likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    10 goals in 2 matches today for Van Basten,already 30 goals in 12 matches,he is insane lolClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170211-173855.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	77369
    He has to stop it... because Costa wants to take him.

First week is over now, 14 games, 14 wins, only 5 goals conceeded - and a lot scored. (incl. FA)
    After Costa made "only" a good last season, he is back this season. I'm also happy, that Kraxner scores and scores... he his ~40% weaker than Costa (because he is 30y.o. now), and at the moment, he is my 2.best scorer.
    Season 89 Are you ready?-top.png

FA: 1.leg was 5 a.m. - kind of bad. But... my little girl was crying at ~4:40 a.m., so I was "lucky" and played the match - our team won 4:1 vs slightly better opponent (0,5%). Only another member was there, we made 8:8.
    2.leg, all of us were watching... and we made an amazing 2.leg... we won 18:0. Final will be against an FA, we beat two weeks ago. Let's see, if we can do it again.
    talisman likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of