Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: Season 89 Are you ready?

Steven Haris Got his first MOM

League :

Persebaya 2014 5-0 Guardian FC

Although it was not a great game for Cho Kwan-Myong, Steven Haris, who deputised for Wannes Praet as AML the whole day, impressed the team after scoring 2 goals and getting 10/10 rating

Cup :

Heaven 1-7 Persebaya 2014

It's Brazil vs Germany 2014 all over again with Darrel Lvavata'l scoring the first goal within 60 seconds that would change the game completely. Cho Kwan-Myong was the one who delivered the lethal blow to the opposition by scoring 5 goals.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Desert Rats FC fought their way to a 1-0 win at 9th place this morning, continuing their current run of indifferent performances. DMC Filip Andersson had the dubious privilege of being the first Rats player to receive a red card since the Management started his current stint in charge, but he was eventually got out of jail by a superb run and shot by right-back Stefan Lazar in the 85th minute.

The Champions League Group C final table after yesterday's matches

Season 89 Are you ready?-s14-champ-group-c-final.jpg

Final tables for all the Groups - the Runner-up in Group D is Desert Rats next CL opponent - Level 7 vs Level 8 again, but a much better Quality rating for the higher-level team (54.1 (96.4%) vs 55.1 (100.4%))

Season 89 Are you ready?-s14-champ-groups-final.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-18-2017 at 01:12 PM.
    CM-16, Gert Funck, Bunzo and 2 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

So Hakurei United's matches today :

League : 2-0 Win (Away)

Cup : 2-0 Win (Away)

FA - 1 : 2-0 Loss (Home)

FA - 2 : 2-0 Win (Away)

Wasn't that unique?
    talisman and axd23 like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Lost today due to Bad network reception and I am now trailing league leaders with 4points. But that didn't stop my boys from destroying their opponent in the Cup game.. We won 5-1, 3goals by PETER, 2goals and 3 assists by POSI..thanks to the ever reliant supporters... Much love
    Gert Funck, talisman and axd23 like this.

Having a bit of a dip. I've lost 4 of my last 5 games. 2 in the league, Vs both rivals for the league title [7! points behind the leader now], the last game of the CL [had already won the group on MD5 with 15 points], and the first leg of the cup QF. Lost that FL 4-3 at home. Means I need a 2-0 win away from home to qualify. A damn big challenge, this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    Lost today due to Bad network reception and I am now trailing league leaders with 4points. But that didn't stop my boys from destroying their opponent in the Cup game.. We won 5-1, 3goals by PETER, 2goals and 3 assists by POSI..thanks to the ever reliant supporters... Much love
    Thought you won your league last season. How aren't you in the CL. Dropped down to the Super League on purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    Having a bit of a dip. I've lost 4 of my last 5 games. 2 in the league, Vs both rivals for the league title [7! points behind the leader now], the last game of the CL [had already won the group on MD5 with 15 points], and the first leg of the cup QF. Lost that FL 4-3 at home. Means I need a 2-0 win away from home to qualify. A damn big challenge, this is.
    Something funny about my 4 losses are the score lines: two 1-0, and 4-3 losses. I leaked 8 goals in 2 games. Insane.

Desert Rats FC played their 2nd Leg Cup Quarter-Final match at home, and it was a return to normality, and a bit of restoration of the 'fortress' mentality at the Desert Rats FC Stadium (aka the 'Rathaus'). The opposition came attacking, trying to get a few goals back after the 9-3 caning they got at their place in the 1st Leg, but the Rats were primed to defend, and defend they did. WIth the three first-choice forward players revelling in the counter-attack, the visitors didn't have it all their way. After 25 minutes, striker Emanuele Imbimbo managed to create himself a bit of space, and with a sight at goal he let rip, and the ball shot past the visitors' 'keeper to open the scoring. After the break, right-winger Patrick Tillmanns got into the action by mesmerising two defenders with a bit of zig-zag running and eventually he ran between them and shot just inside the post to increase the lead. With 16 minutes to go, left-winger Kostadin Marinov completed the set by launching a 35-yard rocket that left the 'keeper standing. The 3-0 win means that Desert Rats progress to the Semi-Finals 12-3 on aggregate. To compound central defender Filip Andersson's Bad Day, he picked up an injury late on to add to his one match suspension for his sending-off in the League match earlier.
    Bunzo, madflo19 and axd23 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post

Got the goals and qualified. Scored super early. Had 13 of 19 (68%) shots on target. Immense. Into the cup semifinals for the first ever time.

Was going to play my Gala XI (my best 11 players,) irrespective of what competitions they normally play in. I have two diluted XIs you see, one for the league games, and another XI for cup games. Today, playing a game I needed to win by 2 goals, I was going to play my best 11 players and continue switching the formation and style of play to fit the events of the game. Then I changed my mind and decided to play a 73% AML|AMC|AMR in CM. Why? He has a 126% shooting. Weak in aggressiveness and strength he might be, but I figured my team would need someone capable of rifling the ball in from midfield. And then how many times do CM have all the space in the world at the edge of the box but choose to pass to an attacker who's offside?

Kindda paid of I think, even if his goal was headed in from a CK. He probably contributed to the 13 shots on target. His CM partner grabbed the brace.

I have a fine chance of making the cup final BTW. My opponent is a 73% team who, although, lead their division, have lost 3 league games.
    axd23 and Awe Imoleayo Peter like this.

This time Ass Manager make right report, lol

12 on target, saves 3 and only 5 goals, where another 4 on target
    Season 89 Are you ready?-untitled-146725.jpg

Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast