Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: Season 89 Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Elvis left the building... with 20 trophies...
    Wait for a better offer lol!
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-09-2017 at 03:22 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Great season start for my central defender

Season 89 Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    Killroy and madflo19 like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Day 5 - Double Report

Desert Rats FC played at home in the League against 7th place, and had a ball. Goals from Emerson de Alencar Arraes (2), Julien Renard (2), Gary Cusack, Mashoor Ibrahim, Garry Crawford (pen) and Rodrigo Gimenez gve the home side an 8-0 win. After the match, the results from other matches resulted in the Rats rising to second in the table, the previous 2nd and 4th placed teams succumbing to lower-placed opposition, and 3rd losing at 1st place.

The early-evening Champions League match saw a bit of cat-and-mouse amongst the managers. Previously set up in 4-1-2-1-2 Wide Diamond configuration, the opposition changed to Narrow Diamond by 10 minutes to kick-off, and the Rats' Management changed his previous 3N-1-4-2 counter to 4-5-1V, increasing his charges' 7% Quality advantage to 10% over the +1 Level opposition. The match started without any sign of the home manager, but his team were attacking at will, so Desert Rats set about defensive/counter and were repelling all boarders with relative ease. Just before the half-hour, Patrick Tillmanns broke in counter, and weaved his way through midfield, spotting Emanuele Imbimbo lurking just inside the opposition back 4, and his pass was weighted just enough to enable the striker to beat the offside trap and run and shoot past the home custodian. At this point, the home manager turned up and the match got even tighter. The second half was more of the same, home side attacking and the visitors repelling same and attacking themselves. In the 57th minute, lightning struck for the second time, Tillmanns countering and delivering the perfect pass, but this time it was his wing counterpart, Kostadin Marinov on the receiving end and he finished in similar fashion to his strike team-mate. The home manager then made several positional changes which put even more players in attacking positions, but apart from a tactical substitution to replace Osama Dawood, holder of a yellow card, the Management held his faith in the formation and personnel on the pitch. At the final whistle, Desert Rats had won 2-0 and now sit proudly at the top of a Level 8 Champions League Group.
    Last edited by talisman; 02-09-2017 at 10:19 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Crisis of Rests and Med Packs for Hakurei United

With injury storm hampering us one after another, it's been a handful of task for Hakurei United to keep the team afloat. Also the latest update saw my side of the game lacks ads so it's terribly tough to get 10% training bonus.

Cup :

Latimojong fc 2-4 Hakurei United

Good win for the red and white themed team despite heavy injury for Sandi Saputra. With this result we will face Cilegon United or Garuda Dwipayana in the round of 16 of the very Indonesia dominated cup.

League :

Bali FC 2-0 Hakurei United

I wasn't expecting a win here because their squad were miles ahead of us. And unlike the previous CL game, they managed to outclass us with a cleansheet. Bram Kok and Mohd Fitri Alias scored both goals but the MOM actually should have gone to Idrus Wahyu, who is the only man to get an 8 in this game. But because this IS Top Eleven, they only wanted to credit the winning team...

By The Way, we are third in the standings behind two giant teams (4* tho, but still...), Bali FC and Abdu Ckr FC
    Last edited by CM-16; 02-10-2017 at 07:40 AM.
    Killroy, talisman and Bunzo like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Juis FC 1-0 Persebaya 2014

Yeah. Juis FC. The nemesis that this team will still remember. Both teams were evenly matched, but in this 4th league game, Katsuhiko Ibino failed to save ANY shots on target. Other than that it was just a home advantage, but it just describes how resilient both teams are. MOM went to Juis' GK, Sastre who is the highest rated man.

News :
    One of the Persebaya's scout has received a request from Guangzhou for one of their players to enter the selection for the 12th man. The scout is very elated to receive a warm welcome from one of their football academy and is ready to return two days later for the final stages of the selection.
    madflo19 and talisman like this.

Hakurei United

Already 17 goals for my old man Marco 😊

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Killroy, nash123, axd23 and 3 others like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

League match today.

Won 0-3
    Amazed, the team ball possession only below 40%.
    Looking forward champions league match tomorrow.
    Killroy, CM-16, talisman and 2 others like this.

Desert Rats FC played their League match away at 10th place, and the home side showed why they had been underperforming so far this season. Lots of industry from their asymmetrical formation, but little end result. The Rats with an 18% Quality advantage, were hard pressed to keep up with the home sides pace, but the defence kept their strikers at bay, and they were restricted to 7 shots on goal in total. Right-winger Patrick Tillmanns put the visitors in front on 28 minutes, coolly slotting a Penalty just inside the right-hand post. That seemed to settle the visitors' jitters a bit, and they began to put together some telling attacks themselves and managed to put several shots in on target, but they met a determined 'keeper, who pulled of some dramatic saves. At the death, the Desert Rats defence was caught with one eye on the final whistle, allowing the home side a chance at their only shot on target which they converted, in the 90th minute, to snatch a 1-1 draw. The Management had a few ripe things to say on the matter when the team trooped back into the changing rooms, emphasising that while no real damage has been done this end of the season, later on those dropped two points may be more valuable.
    Last edited by talisman; 02-10-2017 at 04:54 PM.
    axd23, madflo19, Bunzo and 1 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Cup :

Persebaya 2014 7-0 Shimalakama FC

Persebaya went back to their original 4-3-3 formation against this weak team. Turns out that the ST was the MOM in the end (Shinji Okazaki, 4 goals) after an absolute domination by the team. Goals were scored by Hasanuddin, Putu Gede, Okazaki (thrice!), Yabes Roni, and Okazaki again.
    talisman, axd23 and Gert Funck like this.

Hakurei United

Fantastic start to the season for my team. 9 wins in 9 matches with 45 goals for and 3 against.
    Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170210-154657.jpg

MVP so far is Can Ucar, a player I bought after a long battle and 15 tokens in auction.
    Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170210-154742.jpg

Revelation of the season is Mehdi Bakhsi, a 18 year old with dribbler SA who I bought for 1 Token, has had a growth of 7% in quality in just 4 days and is already one of the top performers of the team.
    Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170210-154749.jpg

Today I managed to win 4-0 an active player for the League. (I finally have a competitive League competition)
    Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170210-101528.jpg
    Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170210-101532.jpg
    Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170210-101519.jpg

There is also the Cup R32 second leg which is at 02:57 AM (local time for me). My team has to defend a 2-1 home win against an active one level higher manager than me. The qualification must be achieved. In the R16 I'll face another active one level higher manager than me but that doesn't scare me at all.
    First of all, I must qualify though so I'll provide feedback for that when the time is right.
    Last edited by axd23; 02-10-2017 at 01:19 PM.
    Killroy, madflo19 and Bunzo like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast