Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: Season 89 Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    He has to stop it... because Costa wants to take him.
    I told him to take it easy,he is already the legend of the team and one of the best players in top11 history 😁
    ..but he scored again,4 goals in the cup match,later we have the league match,he is at 34 goals now and from what I can see he wants to break all the records,to score 40 goals in 1 week lol

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    axd23 and Bunzo like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

You think GK-ratings are the only mad things?

Look at this...
    (Rating was 6,5)
    Season 89 Are you ready?-madam.jpg

What shall he do, to have a good day?
    Last edited by nash123; 02-12-2017 at 08:34 PM.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    You think GK-ratings are the only mad things?

Look at this...
    (Rating was 6,5)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	madam.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	77505

What shall he do, to have a good day?
    Not concede those two goals...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Desert Rats FC started their Cup Round of 16 tie with a home 1st Leg against another Level 8 countryman (all three Cup opponents so far this season have been British), and they had a 7% Quality advantage at kickoff, playing 3W-1-5-1 against 4-1(DMC)-1(MC)-3W-2. Both the opposition DMC/MC players were offset from the centreline of the pitch, so the Rats Management had a good long think about the formation he wanted to use, and with a dangerous looking AMC looming on the defence decided to go for one with a covering DMC. The first-half was a frustrating stalemate, only kept goal-less by a resolute home defence and five saves from the visitors' 'keeper. Obviously the current formation and counter-attacks weren't working so the Management decided to change to 4-4-2 classic, no counter and high press, replacing midfielder Mashoor Ibrahim with striker Emanuele Imbimbo. The crowd were still retaking their seats after the half-time break when midfielder Glenn Seynaeve finished a cross from left-winger Unal Ozdemir, so the Management felt vindicated by his half-time tweaking. Ozdemir himself got onto a through ball from Imbimbo in the 57th minute and increased the lead, and the scoring was completed when Imbimbo launched himself at a corner from Emerson de Alencar Arraes and the header beat the 'keeper and the two covering defenders. The home side win 3-0 and take a substantial advantage to the 2nd Leg in two days' time.
    Last edited by talisman; 02-12-2017 at 09:14 PM.
    CM-16 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I told him to take it easy,he is already the legend of the team and one of the best players in top11 history 😁
    ..but he scored again,4 goals in the cup match,later we have the league match,he is at 34 goals now and from what I can see he wants to break all the records,to score 40 goals in 1 week lol

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Today, Costa made also 4 goals.
    I'm really interested, if Costa is able to take him. Currently he has 641 career goals and he is 26 y.o.

I really want to say, it was another great day... but we got a big troll at cup. We played vs 40% weaker team... only 2:2
    winning streak of 32 is broken now...
    (we are black)
    Season 89 Are you ready?-trollinc.jpg

The "funny" thing: this weekend, we played at FA two times vs slightly stronger team. Semi: 7% stronger, 11:3 on aggregate. At final, 1% stronger, 10:3 on aggregate... 4games/4wins
    That's really annoying.

What makes me wonder: I had(/have) a keeper, who made 51 clean sheets, conceeded 18 goals in 64 games. Update by Nordeus, my keeper conceeded goals, even against the weakest teams at league...
    (he conceeded against 60% weaker, inactive team with illegal formation. )
    If this update killed my keeper again, I think about retiring, because I'm really tired of looking for a good keeper...

At FA, we played final vs FA we beat two weeks ago 24:9, today we made it slightly better: 28:7.
    Last edited by nash123; 02-12-2017 at 09:01 PM.

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

When I was playing Associations with my two previous teams, despite the reset to how they were before the match, there was always an after-effect that was taken over to the next match played, very much like your 2-2 Cup Draw. I always dreaded the Monday matches as that was when the team played out of sorts and the poor results came in...
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Season of draws.... Still I can't watch all matches no matter what. Eggert decides to score and it was an hat trick and all goals assisted by 'Peter' going well with another Academy Graduate for my second team named after a veteran Nigerian TE manager Chris Ohams... Just like Peter he has been wonderful...ohh Di Luca is a midfielder
    Last edited by Awe Imoleayo Peter; 02-12-2017 at 09:16 PM.
    talisman and pcmacdaniel like this.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    When I was playing Associations with my two previous teams, despite the reset to how they were before the match, there was always an after-effect that was taken over to the next match played, very much like your 2-2 Cup Draw. I always dreaded the Monday matches as that was when the team played out of sorts and the poor results came in...
    This season is so weird after update... my team beat evenly or stronger opponents (watched and unwatched) very high, like 1.league game 8:1 or yesterday FA 7:2, but against much weaker teams (managed or inactive doesn't matter) they made only 2:0, 3:0,... or today 2:2. And that's with 0 saves...

The 2:3 victory was the best game of my keeper since update...

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

It is a very weird season. I find equal opponents much more difficult. I'm beating opponents 20/30% stronger easier than equals. My current theory is that morale may be weighted more. I've noticed it's harder to keep in the green.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    CM-16 likes this.

Famous
    I've got my most talented team ever currently, and have learned a lot during these associations tournaments. It's been a slow process, but this weekend I learned even more. The semi's wasn't the learning experience, although I picked up a pair of draws while we lost on goal difference. But in the finals I came up against the following two attacking midfielders.

Season 89 Are you ready?-1-order-test-1.jpgSeason 89 Are you ready?-1-aml.jpg

I decided to play m2m defense because of the lower speed and it worked as I picked up 3-0 and 5-1 wins. So I learned m2m w/ a huge physical and mental advantage can suffocate players w/ massive attack stats but low physical and mental. It may be important to note that this manager lost 0-1 and 0-4 in the semi's as well.

I had noticed zonal defense (or m2m with 5 defenders - I never play 5 however) + parking the bus works good against teams with superior speed as well; especially if strength is low. I made that mistake against a good friend of mine in a friendly a few seasons back and saw it on display in associations before as well. I guess, with such defensive setups plus defense/normal mentality and 4 in the back (or 5 in case of former assoc teammates) the speedsters can't run through the entire defense since someone playing zone will mark him once he beats his man, forcing the wingers to settle for long range shots from outside the box. Of course, big physical strikers might be able to unlock such defensive setups (high positioning, heading, strength?)!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 89 Are you ready?-1-amc.jpg  
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 02-13-2017 at 03:54 AM.
    Level 40 Manager

Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast