Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Mak112
  • 2 Post By Altiplano

Thread: Auctioning a 6 or 7 star player

Auctioning a 6 or 7 star player

If I auction out a 6, 7 or above star players. Does it appear in the transfer market of my level or it goes ahead my level because I never ever saw any 6 or 7 star players in transfer market (in auction).
    So does that means they go ahead my level transfer market and become regular 5 stars?
    Gert Funck likes this.

Yup exactly.

Maximum level you can buy is 5star players.

So if you sell a 6star it will be visible for managers higher level than you seeing him as 5star, 4star etc etc depending on their level
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

This means if he had just turned 6* then he will appear as worst 5 star

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    This means if he had just turned 6* then he will appear as worst 5 star
    Which is why we put the brakes on training and switch to special ability or a 2nd or 3rd position training when a player hits 39, 59, 79, 99, 119%.
    That way they appear on negotiations lists and bring in lots and lots of lovely, lovely tokens!!!!
    Bunzo and madflo19 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Which is why we put the brakes on training and switch to special ability or a 2nd or 3rd position training when a player hits 39, 59, 79, 99, 119%.
    That way they appear on negotiations lists and bring in lots and lots of lovely, lovely tokens!!!!
    Exactly!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yes but Gert Funck told you something very important there as well Altiplano so if you want to increase your chances on selling him follow the advice.
    If he would be fresh 6 stars the others would see him as a fresh 3,4 or 5 stars so would be quite hard for you to sell him after that. Better you can invest the skill points into abilities or positions (roles).

Basically on auction you can find from 3 to 5 stars, on negotiations 5 stars and on scout 6 stars but in special conditions you can even find 7 stars players.

PS: On special cases on negotiations you can find players who are 3 or 4 stars as well but this is something very rare. It occurs only when somebody do an offer for a player from one of your friends teams.

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook