Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Selling at the right time and.. price

Selling at the right time and.. price

As I have written in other thread I really enjoy selling at the right price.
    Even I am not in need of tokens or money, I won't sell through negotiations cheap and for sure not for 0T.
    ( https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...on-offers.html )

So let's have here some good selling stories and nice negotiation offers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With my first team I have a bunch of players that will be at 99% in the very next days.
    No need for money but I would not say no to some tokens more.

Riquelme is only 22yo but he does not perform well. Not bad but not well. I am not willing to spend greens on him and next season he will be 23, his training ratio will drop, he wont play even as backup so the next 99% wont be easy to catch. So I think it the right time to sell. Nothing less than 5T though. His positions, his SA, his age and his .... name are luring.
    Selling at the right time and.. price-riquelme.jpg

Puyol is in good age, he can be trained but I have no greens and I have already replacements 6 to 7 stars and younger.
    So as he wont play next 99% will be hard to get. This player will be 99% in mid season or maybe the end.
    So maybe it will be sold first day next season if I can him at 99%. Nothing less than 5T.
    Selling at the right time and.. price-puyol.jpg

Nesta the same as Puyol has been replaced with younger players. Next year it will be 23 and he wont play a lot so hard to get him to next 99%. I like this player, solid performer. But unfortunately defenders do not grow in-game quality like attackers, so they need many greens. I keep 2-3 key defenders and rest are replaced at the right time. Nothing less than 5T.
    Selling at the right time and.. price-nesta.jpg

Pogba hit the 23yo age, he wont reach next 99% with my team so it is time to sell. Fortunately replacement has been found but I will miss him a lot... solid performer. 4 seasons with my team, my main DMC. Nothing less than 5T.
    Selling at the right time and.. price-pogba.jpg

These are my selling targets this year.
    3 out of for will be 99% tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, so it is early in the season and people will be still looking for players.

I will post the sales

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With my second team I wanted to experiment.
    Low level so lack of money.
    I got the academy players, and he gave me with 10T a 4star near to 5star player.
    I wanted to check if I can have an extreme profit.

If I give 15T to Nordeus I would get 3.6millions in this level.
    Now I have spent 10T and no money for this player.
    If I can grab more than 5T and the money through negotiations I will have gain around 9M whilst spending 5 tokens... not bad at all.
    Let's see if I succeed. Nice positions and nice age I just hope I get him at 99% early this season.
    Selling at the right time and.. price-sigur.jpg
    madflo19, nikolgiorgos and Bunzo like this.

I have forgotten about this thread myself lol.
    28T for 4 players that I would no longer use.

Not bad, although at higher level money are more than enough and you can save up some tokens easily

So the feedback from above players
    Selling at the right time and.. price-pogbasales.jpgSelling at the right time and.. price-nesta_sales.jpgSelling at the right time and.. price-riquelme_sold.jpgSelling at the right time and.. price-puyol.jpg
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Below player was a real bet, bought last season for 1T, no appearance, it was just an item that I prepared for selling.
    I made 9T and some millions more from what I spent.

Very good sell, and the buyer wont regret it.
    I wish old version was not closing soon because I would really like to track the performance of this player.
    I added the buyer as a friend I hope he accepts.

Selling at the right time and.. price-rivandeira.jpgSelling at the right time and.. price-rivandeira4.jpg
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 04-03-2017 at 03:25 PM.
    madflo19, czero, Bunzo and 1 others like this.
    -->Team Showcase<--

Sold.
    I think the 10T price was fair. I could say cheap.
    Fast trainer, 19yo, 3 positions, SA, someone should spent 100+ greens to achieve that.

If I was in lack of tokens I would demand 15+ , but I hope the buyer will enjoy his good choice

Bought by me with 1T

Selling at the right time and.. price-screenshot_2017-04-03-21-22-25-712.jpgSelling at the right time and.. price-screenshot_2017-04-03-14-30-39-714.jpg
    112000 likes this.
    -->Team Showcase<--

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Sold.
    I think the 10T price was fair. I could say cheap.
    Fast trainer, 19yo, 3 positions, SA, someone should spent 100+ greens to achieve that.

If I was in lack of tokens I would demand 15+ , but I hope the buyer will enjoy his good choice

Bought by me with 1T

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-04-03-21-22-25-712.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	80214Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-04-03-14-30-39-714.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	80215
    May I ask how you got this one at first?
    How you trained him?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Last season there were some rumors that nordgens were out in random hours.
    It was true.
    There were no 5* nordgens though, only 4*

I bumped into a 4*, 18yo, with two positions, fast trainer.
    I bid for one token, no one wanted him () and I bought him.
    If there was a single buyer that wanted him I would not bid anymore, I would not ruin his purchase in order to do my "thing".

So almost for one season, I had him as backup for training, assigned him SA and one more position with training (no greens spent) and ready for sale.
    Training position/SA, business as usual, 6 drills fast counter attacks till his lungs burst out.
    112000 likes this.
    -->Team Showcase<--

With new version of the game you cannot access the player sold or the team that bought your player through the notification.
    Notification does not even include the amount of tokens won via the negotiation.

Both are shame and should be fixed.

In our subject
    Selling at the right time and.. price-2017-04-08-11.00.28.png

A very good defender that was used only in my league tanking period.
    Despite team under-performing he had always a good rating as a DR.

Positions: DR/DMR
    SA: Corner Kick
    Training ratio: Fast

Bought with 1T
    -->Team Showcase<--

Dreamer
    How do you check this data on the old version.
    I have only recently started checking the old version and dont see this infomation anywhere
    The transfers tab in messages is greyed out.

Last seasons that old version is not maintained at all, some bugs exist

One of them is that notifications in the first week of the season (for some teams) are not displayed, so you see this grey out transfer button.

This issue is fixed by its own, and notifications will come after 7-8 days.

Check again tomorrow/Monday and most probably the transfer notifications will be there
    -->Team Showcase<--

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    adding in one season a sa to a 0T academy player and sell him

Selling at the right time and.. price-nego-sell-koentas-4t.jpg
    Cloverfield, 112000 and madflo19 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast