Thread: 2:17am kick off (Server shutdown?)

Question 2:17am kick off (Server shutdown?)

Hi, I just checked and my kickoff is 2:17am after it being changed by the otherside. Now, I am sure that you do server things during this time so what happens? Can I watch this match?

I try to watch all my matches when I can... So if your down what can I do? And if I am unable to watch then can you make it so this is unable to happen again?

I could be all wrong... But I am sure I can never log on at these times.

The maintenance shutdown time is between 2.00 and 3.20am GMT. I thought that the whole game was down at this time, so I can't see how someone could arrange a game for this period. What time zone are you?
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

I am UK (GMT-0)

I just found the answer. It was saying 2:17am but it was played at 1:17am i am guessing because of the server. Normaly the time is the same as mine (GMT-0) so I guess it is some confusing server issue.

I think it should be fixed as it confused me and I only found out half way through the game (Was on this forum). It had NO count down like normal as it was showing 2:17am even though in reality it had around 4mins till play

Please fix this guys

I am normal player, too, but I would contact Nordeus support directly with such an issue (not much work, only copy & paste what you wrote here): Nordeus Support : Submit a request for assistance

They can fix this issue probably quicker if you contact them directly.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    I am normal player, too, but I would contact Nordeus support directly with such an issue (not much work, only copy & paste what you wrote here): Nordeus Support : Submit a request for assistance

They can fix this issue probably quicker if you contact them directly.
    Thanks Chris, I have contacted them. I think this could have been a ploy by the manager to maybe try to get some sort of benefit. I'm guessing he "might" have had a injured player who was then able to play.

I am not sure if it worked or not as maybe the player was not well as it was not counted as the next day? I think it only switches days once the server has been down.

Anyway, I am sure they will fix this issue.