Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Alessio Fitch
  • 2 Post By gamer5289
  • 1 Post By Alessio Fitch
  • 1 Post By Killroy

Thread: Game support unaware of the game play

Game support unaware of the game play

So I'm getting real close to step away from a game I really like...I;m tring to have a simple Basic conversation with support and I swear to God they seem to keep on trying to make me look as an amateur. I've kept on telling my issues since last update (playing 5 accounts on same device and getting a total of 30 videos per day in ALL accounts) but nobody from support seems to f get this thing. I'm sick and tired of having to compose SAME Message all the time, and nobody from support seems to give a f because I'm only receiving auto-generated messages, NOTHING PERSONAL, NOTHING TO MY ISSUES AND NOTHING WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE ACTUAL PROBLEM....So what should I do now???? DELETE 4 of my accounts and just play with my main one????? or just delete them all and forget about this bs game??? Honestly I trully think this game has potential, but they need to actually HIRE some f people playing and understanding this game !!!! I'm trying to have an actual conversation with anyone from support for a few weeks and I can't have that....I'm only getting auto-generated stupid replies that has absolutely no common sense with my problems...So really now is it possible to talk with someone from this game or not?????????????? Search Modern War support VS players !! That's what I was a part of, and in the end things got a bit better for the players...
    gamer5289 likes this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

My understanding, whatever you wrote above, your complaint/frustration that you can't collect 30 resources each for your 5 a/c in one shot, if it so, then yes you can't collect resources for all 5 a/c in one shot; You collect for one a/c then wait for certain time to collect for next team, so on ...

Nordeus ("""video providers"""") changed that after last update.

I don't know what the actual 'certain wait time' is..,
    I tried after 4 hrs it doesn't work for me then tried after 12 hrs, it's work.
    Last edited by ibangali; 02-22-2017 at 11:40 PM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    So I'm getting real close to step away from a game I really like...I;m tring to have a simple Basic conversation with support and I swear to God they seem to keep on trying to make me look as an amateur. I've kept on telling my issues since last update (playing 5 accounts on same device and getting a total of 30 videos per day in ALL accounts) but nobody from support seems to f get this thing. I'm sick and tired of having to compose SAME Message all the time, and nobody from support seems to give a f because I'm only receiving auto-generated messages, NOTHING PERSONAL, NOTHING TO MY ISSUES AND NOTHING WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE ACTUAL PROBLEM....So what should I do now???? DELETE 4 of my accounts and just play with my main one????? or just delete them all and forget about this bs game??? Honestly I trully think this game has potential, but they need to actually HIRE some f people playing and understanding this game !!!! I'm trying to have an actual conversation with anyone from support for a few weeks and I can't have that....I'm only getting auto-generated stupid replies that has absolutely no common sense with my problems...So really now is it possible to talk with someone from this game or not?????????????? Search Modern War support VS players !! That's what I was a part of, and in the end things got a bit better for the players...
    +1 Alessio

I am unable to get any videos to perform my 2X training to max out my bonuses before a match.
    All the videos I get are after all my matches for the day are over and so, the max I can play with is 8%.
    The situation with regards to video bonuses is pathetic since the last update in early Feb.
    Prior to that, everything was smooth.
    Everyone got 30 video offers a day to sue as and when they wanted.
    Alessio Fitch and ibangali like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    My understanding, whatever you wrote above, your complaint/frustration that you can't collect 30 resources each for your 5 a/c in one shot, if it so, then yes you can't collect resources for all 5 a/c in one shot; You collect for one a/c then wait for certain time to collect for next team, so on ...

Nordeus ("""video providers"""") changed that after last update.

I don't know what the actual 'certain wait time' is..,
    I tried after 4 hrs it doesn't work for me then tried after 12 hrs, it's work.
    I've been trying to talk to them but without any success, they can't even understand and only copy/paste back general messages to me LOL....It would be really really easy to change back this videos thing as it was before the last update, but they don't care to listen and don't care to do it...It's sad and annoying really..
    ibangali likes this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

For me the new day in top eleven starts at 3:30 AM , if you i check the game in that time exactly i don't find any videos to watch ,which is new because before i always find new videos when the new day start ,BUT if i check later and sleep like normal people and open the game at 2 pm let's say i found new Videos to watch ,also at every new season beginning i always find a lot less video if not nothing to watch ,but after you wait a day or two ,they will come back so MY ADVICE to you my friend ,just wait ,also it could be because there really no promotion offers for your country

Pro
    I have 2 accounts. I can watch videos for both accounts but I need to use the iphone for one account and the ipad for the other account. If I would check them both on the iphone then it doesn't work.
    Alessio Fitch likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7