Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Gert Funck
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Has anyone here won all the trophies and titles in the game?

Banned

Has anyone here won all the trophies and titles in the game?

I really wanted to know

in one season, many .. In all seasons likely none!
    nikolgiorgos and Bog Igre like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Probably only the devs hahaha
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Well, technically it's impossible to win CL and NML in the same season. For everything else there's poker.

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...rs-thread.html
    It wasn't our day.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Well, technically it's impossible to win CL and NML in the same season. For everything else there's poker.

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...rs-thread.html
    Well all depends on what he wanted to say because he wasn't clearly but there's no point to speak of NML because if you win it, it means that you either failed in League or CL, except if he spoke in general, like if somebody won them, collect them in different seasons.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 02-27-2017 at 05:20 AM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seangomes12 View Post
    I really wanted to know
    Can you be more explicit then this because is hard to guess what exactly you want to know.

1. If you speak about the treble, all 3 main competitions in one season, CL, League and Cup, well then tens of thousands, maybe .
    2. If you speak about all trophies since he joined the game then Yes, many but here is very tricky because depends on level. Many team at level 1,2,3 won all their trophies but speaking of old players, I haven't seen any manager to win everything from level 20+ I guess, not speaking of 40 or more which is even less likely.
    3. If you speak about all the trophies available, CL, Cup, League and Nivea League like in general then yes, many people did won them all, actually is not a big deal.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Only 1 trophy and that was the league but I am getting closer each season.

Rookie
    I don't even focus on the cups. I try to win two max. League is the most important. Winning that is my most important thing. If not at least finish top 4.