Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: games dat go not good

Fitnes and moral in first game?bonus for victory?red arrows on AML/R ?when you are losing the game you shoud change to long passes and high press also you shoud not start the game with attacking mentality....normal mentality and counter on also press low.What are your team bonuses?you shoud use posession bonus in the first half and attcking and condition bonus in second.that is how i play in 99 percent of games...and it works for me.sorry for my english i hope you understand me
    Last edited by Bog Igre; 02-27-2017 at 10:10 AM.

Rookie
    Fitness always at least 90 and moral at least good (this time all superb because it was decisive game), victory bonus is level 2 (4mln at my level 14).
    I'm always well prepared for the game, every day 2 training sessions to keep my bonuses at 10%, and then more individual training divided by role (defenders and attackers).

Red arrows on AML/R, blue arrow on DMC.
    I regularly use bonuses during the live match depending on the situation.

I pressed high after conceding the second goal, scored from penalty, but then conceded another one.
    Didn't use long passes in this particular game as I find them ineffective when oppo plays with DMC and 4 defenders.

It can't be that I lost this game just because of attacking mentality, the difference in shots on goal is just too massive...

Look at my defenders and attackers ratings, but still very little chances to score.

Here it looks like result, stats and ratings have nothing in common

It's just too confusing for me.
    Last edited by czero; 02-27-2017 at 11:23 AM.
    Bog Igre likes this.

Then the game troll you...and that sucks

Rookie
    The only reasonable (well it's just not reasonable at all :P) is that my team just lost their shape in the decisive part of the season, suddenly, out of nothing.

Everytime with players having good ratings and AM having vague match reports.

Another troll result I got lately: https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post444251

Seriously, I don't remember being trolled so heavily within such a short time.

Although I still hope somone will come up with a reasonable explanation to those results...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12