Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: games dat go not good

games dat go not good

why do you always lose to teams that 20 to 25% lower in the statistics, you are always better but one way or another in their country well and you do not find it very unfair it's been 20 years now the case, but I this was also the I am now at the point is I stop with this game it is every season you win out everything to quarterfinals and then you get says again inexplicably down low and each time the scout we had our day or not and terleurstellend draw on paper we were much stronger

I'm at the point that I say I stop whith this game

games dat go not good-nr1.jpggames dat go not good-nr2.jpggames dat go not good-nr3.jpggames dat go not good-nr4.jpggames dat go not good-nr5.jpggames dat go not good-nr6.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Pablo Ruiz (your GK I suppose)

- could not handle the opponent's shot
    - with 5.8 rate wasn't so good
    - great game from the MoM Pablo Ruiz
    - could not handle the opponent's shot (again)
    - with 6.3 rate wasn't so good
    - good match for Pablo Ruiz

lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    These are my biggest complaints,

How do teams with 40% possession or less which is obviously weaker, ALWAYS seem to find 10+ shots, and stay within a few shots of the strong team. This is NOT normal at all.

If RM or Barca lose to some random team, usually the other team has like 2 shots the whole game, not 15-20 like they seem to be getting lately here.

Well the thing is that Top 11 is not a soccer ( football ) game, it's like a way different game. No logic at all...

If you want to win 100% ( 99% ) , then buy some tokens and make yourself a 9* team

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    Well the thing is that Top 11 is not a soccer ( football ) game, it's like a way different game. No logic at all...

If you want to win 100% ( 99% ) , then buy some tokens and make yourself a 9* team
    I don't expect to win 100%, but the results and stats should at least make sense.

When consistently a team with 70% possession has 20 shots with 7 on target, and a team with 30% possession 15 shots with 6 on target, it does not.

Yep I know what you mean and so do I, as I have played real life soccer for 19 years now...this game is just nonsense Fantasy manager with fantasy results

Dreamer
    I think Top Eleven is modelled more around the EPL, rather than La Liga, where any team can beat any other team on any given day.
    Each team will have good and bad days, and thats a part and parcel of managing a club in the game and in real life.
    Heck, even Barcelona lost 4-0 to PSG in the Champions league and teams have won Champions league parking the bus with very little possession.
    But, that being said, I have noticed a lot of vague results since the last update, esp. in league and association matches.
    Might be related to the update or just a small sample space Im looking at.
    Bog Igre likes this.

Your Tactics are no good,as simple as that ,also maybe you don't train your players where you should make those all those bars 10% to increase your winning chance
    Bog Igre likes this.

Apprentice
    Actually i used to agree with wrong tactics kind of thingy, but after update 2 weeks ago, the system looks chaotic.Its just like the system roll a dice for possession, another dice for shots, another for goals and so on. Every 10 minutes or so. Thats how you come out with such results. Goalkeeper form has been buggy. 8-5-8-6-8-6-8-6-8

Also these comment doesnt make senses,its wasnt our day, odds in their favour, player not motivated enough.
    Oh why dont next update they add some more ass man comments like referee making wrong decisions, you can't win games with kids, the pitch is too new, its the midday sun, it wasnt a penalty, its an offside goal, that should be red card.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 02-26-2017 at 02:12 PM.
    gamer5289 likes this.

Rookie
    I had this game on saturday:

Me (2nd place in the league) 125%, the oppo (1st in the league) 115%, so it's nothing that would make a difference here.

The tactics:

games dat go not good-clipboard01.jpg

Stats:

games dat go not good-clipboard02.jpg

And players' ratings:

games dat go not good-clipboard03.jpg

And finally the best one - the AM report:

games dat go not good-clipboard022.jpg

I played with attacking mentality mixed, short passing, no counter, low press, zonal and offside on as I had 3 defenders and knew he plays counters.

I really do not understand the stats and ratings of this match.
    Maybe, someone could explain, because I really lost sense

I have better ratings in overall.
    His ST (got MOM) scored all three goals.
    How come, my offensive line has so good ratings if I got only 3[!] shots on target...and why I have only 3[!] shots on target if his defensive line is so low rated?
    This does not make sense to me.

I know he countered me, but how he did that, with such high passing completed (90%)?

I don't know how can we learn from the loses as you get such inconsistent ratings and all the AM has to say after the match is that "it wasn't our day"...phew.... :/

The more...the next league game I got a draw against a team that is 37% [!] less Q. And again the AM report, ridiculous:/

games dat go not good-clipboard2222.jpg

And stats/formation:

games dat go not good-clipboard07.jpggames dat go not good-clipboard021121.jpg

Just to add I won with this guy 5:0 in the first league game, he and I played the same tactics.

And it wasn't that I was not prepared for the game as every game I keep my bonuses at 10%, players condition at 90% at least, morale high, wining bonus - 2nd level...

Is there anything more than randomness? Would really like to know.

Thanks.
    Last edited by czero; 02-27-2017 at 09:56 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast