Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By talisman
  • 1 Post By k1tb
  • 1 Post By talisman
  • 1 Post By Ποσιδονας

Thread: How to identify fast trainer in the transfer market and through training?

Rookie

How to identify fast trainer in the transfer market and through training?

Hi all, new to the game - I have been reading about fast trainers (FT), however I still find it difficult to ascertain which player would train fast and which slow based on the information available in the transfer market.

I am using T11-2017 version.

I try to buy players with low stars (3-4*), and high value/wage ratio. As a Level 1 player, I look for at least >100 ratio.

I also try to buy players with zero matches played (or very few at most).

Are there any other indicators?

With regards to training players, what metrics do you use to identify players who train fast vs those that train slow?

What sort of notes do you take after training sessions?

Many thanks for replies!

Famous
    I am going to confess something I am deeply ashamed of. I am playing this game for more than 2 years and:
    1) I do not know what people call a "fast trainer". I know that some players train faster that others but in the absolute what is a "fast trainer" ?
    2) I think some managers are surely David Copperfield's relatives when they claim they can spot a "fast trainer" on the auction table just by looking at his wages. This must be some kind of magic and I deeply envy them...
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Use the search box - 'fast trainer' brings up lots of hits, but the first 'guide' listed is this one:

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...-trainers.html
    Bunzo likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    I have skim read the topic, and one thing that I would like to seek clarification is the Training Factor (Value/Wage):

It's entirely possible to inflate that number by training the player, increase market value, keep the wage constant, and put the player on the market? Is there a way to distinguish which player has a pure high Training Factor?

Well here a start , he must be arund 18 and 22 and the Rest is pure Luck

It's 50% (Value(High)/Wage(High)/Age(18-21)) and 50% luck.
    Nordgren = 18y / Funny club name. ( 0 matches played, high value/wage).
    Bog Igre likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by goldsilvy View Post
    I have skim read the topic, and one thing that I would like to seek clarification is the Training Factor (Value/Wage):

It's entirely possible to inflate that number by training the player, increase market value, keep the wage constant, and put the player on the market? Is there a way to distinguish which player has a pure high Training Factor?
    Identifying fast trainers only works for the initial purchase from the TM of a Nordgen, as identified by k1tb. Once signed, the Market Value changes, as does the wage applied once the player is sold on. If you're going to buy a Nordgen fast trainer, you need to keep him a long time to recoup your outlay, not as a fast buck resell.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Thanks guys, that was all very helpful!

lev 1: max q24 2,5-3,3 M WAGE 15-20K
    lev 2: max q29 3,5-4 M WAGE 30-50K-

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-18.html , #172

I try to buy players with low stars (3-4*)
    why you do that ?
    3* are useless, you cannot even sell them in lv1
    Jorge Volos likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    lev 1: max q24 2,5-3,3 M WAGE 15-20K
    lev 2: max q29 3,5-4 M WAGE 30-50K-

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-18.html , #172

why you do that ?
    3* are useless, you cannot even sell them in lv1
    Actually you're right, read that players drop a star after each season (assuming level up). Probably not a good long term strategy based on my current level (1).