Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why star goalkeeper is so bad

Banned

why star goalkeeper is so bad

can someone explain me why my goalkeaper for 50 tokens is so bad
    why star goalkeeper is so bad-kokot.jpg
    The most matches he has ranking around 4-5 and he is only 25 years old and play always with full condition and morale.
    if i put my second goalkeeper who is much weaker he is much better and has 7-8 rating

Apprentice
    are you winning 5-0? or 6-0? maybe your def is probably doing all the job, or no one is touching your red...
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

Banned
    most of the matches i am loosing 0-1 or 1-1, after a big goalkeeper mistake.

185 cm goalkeeper ... lol a good goalkeeper is over 190 cm ! my advice: sell it or use as reserve and seek for a younger and taller !

Banned
    lol i really donĀ“t think that game engine count how toll your goalkeeper is. that is no pc fm from sega.
    btw second goalie is 182

Banned
    I have the same problem.
    My gks are 19 yo.
    The higher value one often got 5 rating. On my last cl match that ended 2-3, my gk and the opponent's gk got 5 rating. We had 5 and 11 shots on goal respectively.

hmm maybe i`m wrong ... but the bests gk`s i had until now were all taller , even now i have a scout 7* 182 and rating (6~7) next season will sux even if he will be 6* !

Are you 100% sure that size / height owns a strong impact on performance?
    I am planning to buy a keeper from a scout (6*/134*, 1on1, 23y., 182cm, 78kg, left foot). So, not recommended?
    Last edited by Ege Jens; 06-06-2014 at 06:04 AM.

Scout GK? First season? Don't worry, just play him. If he doesn't perform this season he'll be massive next season. You will regret selling him. My friend's Scout GK had a average 5 rating in his first season but has been winning him matches in the second season. If you look thru the forums, you may encounter threads where I have said that scouts have ups and down seasons but are generally dependable.

As for the height factor, I don't know if there is any adverse effect getting a shorter one as I know some 185CM keepers are brilliant like my GK in my 35T team. But to be safe I always take those that are 189CM. I repeat - JUST to be safe. My "club legend" GK was 197CM and retired. I had picked a 200CM GK from scout list aged 24 over a 22 yo who was 186CM.
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 06-06-2014 at 06:50 AM.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Ratings are not reliable, a player can score a goal and have a 6., a GK can make 2 saves and get a 5.
    I look for the comments to see what my players are doing.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast